- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2.4.2013 edition (March 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481027565
- ISBN-13: 978-1481027564
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 302 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,627 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By 2.4.2013 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
The author, Cary Siegel, is a retired business executive. After earning his MBA from the University of Chicago, he began his career in brand management with Kraft and went on to lead several companies in marketing and sales. He has been the lead speaker at over fifty sales meetings and marketing seminars, and was honored with over twenty awards during his career. Following the principles from this book (along with hard work) allowed him to retire at the age of forty-five.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
- If you are new to financial education it is a great book.Read more