- File Size: 2030 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: Charles Cornell Creative Partners LLC; 1 edition (June 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KUVUYFK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,647,404 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Die Fabrik (The Factory) (DragonFly: Behind Enemy Lines Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Beginning with a briefing of spies with Winston Churchill and proceeding to a Nazi stronghold--The Factory--the story describes with mounting horror the secret program of transforming human prisoners into mindless biomechanical monsters, the Blutskriegers. Dynamite stuff. I believe Cornell may be on to something big, and he has the talent to pull it off. A lesser writer might have let this become comic-bookish, thereby diminishing the true horrors Hitler's regime inflicted upon humanity, but Cornell captures the horrific realities of the times in an alternative history.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic