|Fits as expected||
- Discontinued USA Made G1 Jacket. Now is the time to get one at this incredible price while they last! Jacket was made by PHAAR, reputed to be a supplier of military jackets.
- Biswing Back, Underarm Gussets, Knit Cuffs and Waist Band, Permanent Fur Collar, Patch Pockets (some come with open side entry), 1 inside Gun Pocket, Cowhide
- EasyCare, most spots will wipe right off and jacket is long wearing and rain resistant.
- We have sizes 38 thru 48 plus we have a few 48 longs. We suggest one size larger for a regular fit unless you are a small size.
- Our guarantee is 90 days on the stitching and zippers. This is a trim fitting pattern and we suggest one size larger or two if you are looking for oversized.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This jacket was made for us from a military supplier in the regulation Dark Seal Brown Cowhide with the texture of Goatskin It is made similar to current Military-Spec which require USA Tanned Cowhide Leather. Other features are the #10 Brass Zipper, Inside Windflap, Knit Cuffs and Waistband, Underarm Gussets with Eyelets, Patch Pockets with Pen Slot, inside Gun/Map Pocket, Button Tab under the Collar. This jacket is regular to trim fitting and most customers will order one size larger. Some Customers have said the pockets are more to the side than their old military jackets and this is true but Phaar has current contracts and this is the way the pockets are. We did add hidden side entry to some jacket so you can put your hands in the pockets but if you do not want it let us know when you order.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AI00WCI
- Item model number: G1-USA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ordered a size up from my usual size to which the shoulders and body fit comfortably however, with the sizing up comes the extra inch or so to the sleeve length which causes tunnelling at cuffs but for $175 it is an excellent bargain.
This jacket is ideal as a beater or for somebody a budget or starter G1.
I love the fit, feel & style. Nylon flight jackets just don't have the cache.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just received my jacket and I love it !!! The fit and finish was great, It is durable, supple, and well made. It was as described and should last many years.Published 6 months ago by Dwayne Calloway
Great jacket and good quality. Warm as Hades. Little too snug though. However, it's a keeper.Published 18 months ago by Lee Huey