- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Artech House (December 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580531237
- ISBN-13: 978-1580531238
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #689,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dielectric Materials and Applications
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is a classic, and for good reason.
But be aware that the materials data covers what was available in the 1950s, and so many modern dielectrics are not addressed.