We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch in polished silver tone featuring black dial with orange logo and stick/Arabic numeric indices
- 53.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with deployment-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stainless steel case and bracelet with etched links. Three-hand analog quartz movement. Black dial with oversized 2, 3, and 4 hour markers. Fold-over clasp with push-button closure. Water resistant 100 meters/330 feet. Dimensions:
Face Width 46mm
Face Depth 11mm
Face Height 46mm
Band Width 24mm
Band Circumference 8 inches
Three. Two. One. Zero. In a countdown to ignition, this aeronautic-inspired timeframe wins the fashion race, with stainless steel mesh-wrapped bracelet links, silver oversized numbering, and a bright orange logo on the stark black dial.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0040UOGRO
- Item model number: DZ1370
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Diesel|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.4 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8.16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I would definetely recommend this watch to anyone, specially at this price. It's a quality piece which I guarantee you will like.
Updated April 19, 2014:
I've had the watch now for nearly a year, and have worn it practically every single day. I couldn't be more pleased with it. Despite the heavy use, there's only one very minor scratch, which was my fault. According to the atomic clock I check every now and then to keep my clocks working, it has not missed a single second in a year of use. That's pretty amazing for a $90 watch. Even after a year, I still get complimented on it, and I have to say, I am very pleased with it.
Diesel have won a customer. I will definetely purchase more of their watches in the future. And again, I greatly recommend this piece. It is absolutely wonderful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thank youRead more