Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 9, 2017
This is my first Fossil watch. I'll admit that I mainly got it for the cosmetics, which are stunning and very unique. Could be why this model is impossible to find now, but I digress.

I didn't wear it the last six months because I was rocking my Omega and kind of forgot about it, if that makes any sense (I own a lot of watches). Today I decided to start wearing it again. I anticipated I'd have to reset it forward or backward a good chunk of time, or maybe even need to replace the battery. That's always been my experience with basically any watch that you haven't worn for months on end.

Well alrighty then. I pulled it out of the box and looked at the time on my cellphone, which is the most accurate time the average person is going to get short of the NASA Aeronautics Lab or something along those lines. 3:00 PM on the dot (it only shows minutes, not seconds). That's easy enough, I thought, and looked at the watch dial so I could reset it.

The time? 3:00 PM and 10 seconds. EXACTLY. Damn!

I literally looked at the hands two or three times to see if it was for real. It was. I don't know about you, but I found that extremely impressive. I've owned many medium- to high end battery-powered and winding watches, but not one of them has ever been anything close to that accurate. Even my Omega Seamaster gains 30 seconds a week or so.

I don't know if this is par for the course with Fossils
— although I somehow doubt that many $300 watches are known for that degree of accuracy — or if it's just a lucky fluke. Either way, now I'm even happier I bought it. I love this watch!

Just thought I'd share that.
on January 12, 2015
I have a unbox review of this Diesel DZ7257, elegant and perfect, the strap is leather and the Iridescent Glass on the Case is memorizing, on my review i explain the details about this watch and the functions of the smaller dials and buttons, feel free to watch and send feedback thank you.
Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaveJaIpOzA
review image
33 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 9, 2014
I bought this watch from 'Zenbuy' with 2 day shipping. Shipping was completed exactly in 2 days!!

The moment after unboxing, I'm in love with this watch!! The watch looks much more beautiful & elegant than in the image. It also feels great in hand. It was a gift for my friend & he loves it. You will definitely earn attention & positive comment after wearing it; I'm 100% sure about it :-).

Now, its a big watch with big display with almost $200 price tag, I would like to have more than just a watch in this price. Thats the negative part about this watch, its PRICE. Yeah, it is a good brand watch, but I can get a good smartwatch in this price!! I can get new 'Pebble Steel' with leather strap in $224! or a Sony Smartwatch 2, or a Galaxy Gear!

& 1 more thing I didn't like about the watch is the box. Yes, its a nice box with 'Diesel' branding. but there is no lock or no magnetic thing or no push button for the top part in the box.

But I'm still in love with the watch. The way it looks, the way it feels in hand is just 'awesome'!!! Thats why I'm giving the watch a '5 star'.
on June 24, 2013
Just like someone said "great packaging"! Yes, the box and the little cushion that came encasing and protecting the watch deserve 5 stars too.
So far, I have 2 Citizen Eco Drive watches, one for diving and one for dressy occasions, but..., I've got mine on a Friday, on Saturday we took our little to see the doctor, and he was wearing a gold Rolex, but kept on looking (when he thought I wasn't seeing) at my watch, and we went to Downtown Disney late on the same day, and guys could not stop looking at it, and even one guy elbowed his wife and said:" Honey, that's my birthday gift, ok?"
It was a little on the expensive side, but, all in all, it is a solid hunk of metal with a function, and very good at it.
My only complain, and that's just a matter of taste, the band is beautifully made in fine leather, but if you sweat a little, will soak it up fast, but in time I will find a good rubber band ( and it deserves the best!) to replace the leather one, so far, I am happy with it.
on February 16, 2013
It definitely turns heads. And its big enough to see. The yellow numbering is perfect for EMS/FIRE/Healthcare professionals with the easy to read hour, minute, and second hands. Plus the iridescent coating on the glass helps to illuminate the yellow.

If you're not using it for public service, it is still a nice dress up watch, or just wear every day watch, sure to get people looking at your wrist. The face is big, but doesn't over do it. The leather band is high quality, and it is covered by Diesel for 2 years under warranty.

Spend the money to get the quality. Diesel wins again. Nice watch.

TIP: The only problem is the booklet for time setting on your watch DOES NOT contain information on this watch specifically. If you are having any sort of problem/question about how to use the functions, look it up on the internet because you won't find it in the provided Diesel booklet.
on April 21, 2013
Very impressive packaging. Attention to detail. Comprehensive manual. Watch is stunning and receives a lot of comments. Dial takes some getting used to even for an analog watch senior. Look forward to using it for all occasions. Great online price to boot.
on February 17, 2014
it's very perfect,very beautiful!the swatch very big!i very like it!
and the express so fast!from USA to China !the color so beautiful,so cool!
on June 20, 2016
Worth every penny. Have owned it for 6 months and it still looks brand new. Was worried about the leather strap at first but the quality is superb and the durability of diesel watches cannot be questioned or matched. The iridescent blue tint adds a nice touch. Loads of compliments.
on January 20, 2015
Beautifully Awesome Watch. Definitely a summer time watch.. The leather band seems poorly made out of thin leather. Should be thicker to match the scale of the watch. I wish I can find a new leather strap or a Black Metal Band would fully compliment this amazing watch...
on January 7, 2015
Beautiful watch. Very stylish. Two things though. The screen isn't as blue as shown in the pictures (good thing I guess). It's more of a fashion statement than a watch. At a club, in a dark area or if you've had a few drinks, it's almost impossible to tell the time. Very hard to read with all the distracting dials 'n stuff. That said, I still really love this watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.