Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Mens Divine Boxer Trunk, Black/Turquoise, Medium
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 17, 2012
I was totally satisfied with the pair of Diesel underwear, I ordered the brand specifically because I heard from friends that it was quality, and indeed they are, I was even more satisfied to find out that Amazon carried them, and since I have never had any problems either in purchasing or recieving I placed the order and as I expected they arrived in a timely manner.
on December 27, 2012
The material is very comfortable; soft and smooth. I have an athletic figure. I'm around 5'8", weigh 158, and have a 32" waist. I love to run so I have pretty big legs. That's why it's been almost impossible for me to find a pair of underwear that I like. All other underwear have either bunched up, given me wedgies, ridden up, or have failed my manhood in some other form. I ride a bike when I'm taking classes so these do get pulled up, but they are not uncomfortable. Sometimes I don't even notice it.

They've never given me wedgies and I haven't had to adjust myself down there in public yet. They're sort of like a compression short boxer-brief hybrid. The style of these looks great. They make me more motivated to keep improving my body because these are not meant to complement a figure that's not athletic.

So far they've been pretty durable. All things considered--quality, value, comfort, look, etc..--I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for better underwear.
on January 7, 2013
Attractive, exact-fitting, comfortable, and sexy.

Well made, soft, and hold everything supremely well.

Worth the expensive price - did I mention they're attractive?
on August 24, 2012
Took them outta the packaging and looked great and looked on the inside of them to find a pretty decent sized hole.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2012
Your fulfillment people are complete incompetents. Theft device? Really? You should not even have them anywhere in your fulfillment center.

Now i need to return it, but will probably get another just the same.

Such a sad level of attention and service.
on March 31, 2015