|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- US exclusive
Customers who bought this item also bought
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand, pronounced the same way around the world, and has a rugged feel about it; at that time, diesel was also considered an "alternative energy" so it was representative of an alternative taste in casual wear. While always retaining its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Diesel thrives on change: it produces no less than 3,000 new products each season and each one derives from a process of enormous creative freedom, thus ensuring constant innovation.
- Shipping Weight: 9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OW2AIA4
- Item model number: Harold Solar S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I take a 91/2 E, which is hard to find in a sneaker I was hoping they were good and then I would have bought a few more. I can't do that now I see there not fitting as I would like.
UPDATE: I wore them about 10 times and the "leather" started peeling off. I really liked these but $5 per time you wear them is horrible. I don't wear these out anymore alread.