Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on November 16, 2012
Was looking for a nice pair of more expensive jeans and started my search. In this era of hipsters and skinny jeans, finding a straight leg pair of jeans seemed to be difficult unless you wanted a pair of Wranglers! After enabling all of the style/size filters on Amazon it was apparent that my choices would be limited. Leave it to Diesel to save the day. Great looking jeans, nice fit, and quality construction.
on April 30, 2015
The jeans I received were darker then the jeans being advertised. They were too long.
on February 19, 2013
diesel makes the best fitting jeans, they look great. they feel great too, like a second skin. the denim is soft yet has a nice weight to it
on December 4, 2013
The quality is superior to what I expected, is fits wonderful and the color in precisely what I just wanted.
on October 4, 2012
I bought Diesel Men's Larkee 888B Regular Straight Leg Jean, Denim, 30x30 for myself.
It's High quality material. I like the button fly.
on July 9, 2014
cool!!!!!!!!
VINE VOICEon November 28, 2012
These are by far my favorite jeans. I wear them all the time (and they're wearing out :( )

They aren't that stretchy so make sure you order your true size, but other than that, they're great. Skinny leg jeans may be the style, but I can't even get my thigh in a lot of those pants (humblebrag: I have pretty muscular thighs). Plus I think they make you look like chicken legs.

I love these jeans, I love how they look, women tend to love how they look. Enough said. Boys wear low rise skinny jeans, men wear these.
on December 29, 2012
They came fast.

Look like what I expected.

They fit great!

I feel sexy wearing them which is what I was looking for. hahaha
on July 25, 2013
This is my first Diesel. It's fits as expected. Love its unique wash. I will definitely get more Diesel in the future.
on July 29, 2012
I bought a pair of Diesel Saffado jeans a while back. They were too big. I washed them to see if they would shrink. They didn't. I called Amazon, they said to return, no problem. When I looked at my bill they had charged me 25% of the retail cost because I washed them. These arrived and are too large too. So do I return them and get screwed out of another 25% or just keep them and have them bunched up with a tight belt. I won't be buying any clothes from Amazon.com again. With this return policy, if it doesn't fit as soon as you pull it out of the box, put it back in box with a big note saying it hasn't been worn, washed or anything...and hopefully you'll get a full refund, but don't count on it. Amazon seems to think this way of doing business is ok. They won't be earning any more of my money on clothing. (Please read Amazon's return policy on clothing, it states, once the product is opened it it considered used or will charge a restocking fee.)

EDIT UPDATE: Talked with Amazon, not going to charge the 'restocking' fee, which come to find out was $67.00 on the previous pair of Saffado Diesel Jeans. (the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard)

So I went ahead and ordered a size smaller. It's 3 days later and the jeans have STIILL not been shipped.

Amazon is great on some of their in stock items, but some of their items are just slow and turn into nightmares.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.