Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on June 10, 2013
Also too small, although I can use It. If you are size Large, in this Brand you have to buy Extra Large, that is the equivalent
on September 10, 2014
Somewhat small: returned it. Material isn't great either.
on July 22, 2013
This is a really great addition to a wardrobe. I have a couple of Diesel items, this is my fav.
on July 13, 2014
good fit
on February 27, 2014
for my son, he loves it, next time would order a size up, but very good quality as Diesel usually is
on November 27, 2013
I love Diesel and their shirts because they usually fit me great. I'm 135 lbs and 5'6'' so I'm a pretty petite guy. I ordered this in a small and it fit perfectly and flattered my chest and arms in all the right ways. Definitely worth getting if ur a smaller, lean muscle dude like myself.
on June 4, 2014
The color looks great, and the shirt is comfortable, but a little tight in the chest. Would buy it again.
on December 3, 2013
The color is very nice, a bit darker than the photo though. The fitting is great and the quality is really nice. Fits on to provide a very good snugging fit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.