Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 15, 2014
I've bought quite a few of these over time for the gentleman friend because I like them on him so much. It's a really good-looking shirt, casual enough to wear on a day trip around town but dressy enough to wear on a night out around town. Made of a thicker material than most tees, they've held up really well through multiple machine washes. True to Diesel's "legacy" the sizing definitely runs small and the fit is very much for a trim/slim build. Please note that their slim fit is truly SLIM fit - he's 6' and a pretty lean guy at 170 so a Medium fit him perfectly, but if he were any meatier (and by that I mean muscled and/or chunky) he would probably be looking at Larges, minimum. I highly recommend trying it on before buying, but if that is not an option than order at least 1 size up if you're slim and possibly 2 sizes up if you're bigger.
on May 19, 2015
Nice shirt very tight fitting. I'm 6'0" 190lbs lean muscular.

Normally I buy Large V-necks. Extra Large for J.Crew and Gap V-necks.

For this I ordered a Extra large and I would say it's even tighter then the above Extra Larges I order. This is def a shirt for a more tendy bar/club as it had the shmedium look. Would be curious to see how I look in a XXL for something a little more casual.

Will def wear this one in Vegas but not out on a regular day.
on April 9, 2014
I understand some brands fit different than others and I have been in XL shirts for nearly 25 years. And I prefer the athletic cut. However XL this shirt is not. It is more like a medium, and it is so tight that I couldn't get it on.
on January 31, 2014
Following the other amazon reviews I decided to buy L (I normally wear Medium), and fits me really really good. Really cool V-Neck, with nice design and quiality. I would buy other colors in the future.
on April 7, 2015
Returned item,too small
on July 29, 2013
I got this shirt for $20 and nordstroms was selling it for $60. Not a bad way to save some money. I really like the color, it hasn't fade much in the was nor shrank. I do allow it to hang dry because its a tighter shirt anyways.
on January 13, 2015
I normally wear a Large, the XL was too small for me. I"m 5'11" and 205.
on April 3, 2015
Order one size up for big shoulders. Big arms, too? Two sizes up.
on July 16, 2015
Cool and sexy!
on November 6, 2013
This looks awesome on John and he really loves it!! The color is gorgeous and I love the details on the V Neck and side seam.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.