Diesel Men's Tipop S Fashion Sneaker
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Gemoetric lines blend retro and modern styles in this Diesel sneaker.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gemoetric lines blend retro and modern styles in this Diesel sneaker.
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand, pronounced the same way around the world, and has a rugged feel about it; at that time, diesel was also considered an "alternative energy" so it was representative of an alternative taste in casual wear. While always retaining its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Diesel thrives on change: it produces no less than 3,000 new products each season and each one derives from a process of enormous creative freedom, thus ensuring constant innovation.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EJNT4B0
- Item model number: Tipop S
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 14, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually buy them at Nordstrom Rack, but after going there recently and looking through the aisles for an hour and finding nothing, I decided to check online.
I'm glad I did! Not only were these about $15 dollars cheaper than Nordstrom, but when they arrived they were brand new, never tried on by another person!
The fit and comfort are second to none and they fit as expected.
One thing to note... they had a tag on them that stating that these are suede and will pick up colors over time (from jean cuffs, etc) so just be aware of that before you buy.
I look forward to rocking these for a long time!
The shoes look nice, so I'll give it another star.