Diesel Women's Essense Ankle Boot,White,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 9 1/2" around
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. Renzo Rosso created the Diesel brand in 1978, choosing the name because it is easy to understand, pronounced the same way around the world, and has a rugged feel about it; at that time, diesel was also considered an "alternative energy" so it was representative of an alternative taste in casual wear. While always retaining its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Diesel thrives on change: it produces no less than 3,000 new products each season and each one derives from a process of enormous creative freedom, thus ensuring constant innovation.
- Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 8.1 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B001SASAMG
- Item model number: ESSENSE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: