Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diesel Men's Zatiny Slim Micro-Bootcut Jean 008AT
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on September 29, 2013
Typical of Diesel, the tailoring is superb. The quality of the denim and the stitching are excellent and the front thigh bleaching is not excessive. The pattern on the hip pockets is distinctive but not overdone but It remains to be seen as to whether the pattern will rub off with wear. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on March 4, 2013
I ordered these for my husband who mainly wears Diesel jeans. If you KNOW the fit & wear Diesel jeans a lot, you will know that these ones suck (says my husband). He said that they were not slim-fitting enough and were way too short for his inseam (34"). These are NOT for tall guys. He tried the same ones on in the store and they fit the same, so these are not knock-offs like we originally suspected (and one other reviewer). BUT these jeans are not made in Italy and are made in Indonesia instead. After seeing the poor fit this again made us think they were fakes, but the people at the Diesel store said that this is where they "expanded" their production to because of "high demand". Whatever, they just wanted the cheap labor and are creating a cheaper product instead. You no longer get the Italian colors stitched onto the waistband like the more high quality Diesels. Don't get these jeans if you are tall and want the long slim fit of your old Diesels. We returned both pairs he tried.
on July 9, 2012
These Jeans are really low rise and sit right on the shoe just as the picture shows with a gentle break. I am 36 waist and 6ft 5" tall, I ordered the 36X34 and it fits me just like the model in the picture. Seats significantly below the waist and the break on the shoes are just like the picture shows. This will be good for semi-formal occasions. Example combination will be with a white slim fit or fully fitted shirt tucked in with a black sport coat to top it off. You can sport any combination of jacket provided you wear the appropriate matching shoes and belt. I like them for this reason and I will keep mine.
on January 18, 2014
I've gone to the mall and I loved looking at the Diesel jeans. Great pants, but their pants are like 180 bucks. So I searched amazon and found these pants. 126 dollars is a lot easier to stomach. These pants are high quality and are worth the price. I wish they had it in more sizes, but I had the pants altered to fit me properly so it's all good. Looks great, but it's important to note that the picture online makes the pants looks lighter in color than they actually are. They'll fade in time, so I didn't get worked up over that. Enjoy!
on January 16, 2013
I wore these a moderate amount, and didn't wash them unnecessarily or incessantly. But they still managed to come apart at the crotch. I didn't even get a year out of jeans I didn't wear on a daily basis. I've had other pairs of Diesel Jeans and never had this issue, but all of those were purchased directly from Diesel.
on December 13, 2011
These jeans are expensive, but I figured that they would last more than 10 years.
I am satisfied with the fit, length, waste, and the color. These are my first low rise slim jeans. They are not too slim and fit well. I'm going to try to get Thalen Kane to pair them with something in the next Casual Style for Men novel :). I was surprised that they look like the picture. Usually the model pictures way better than the actual product.
on October 10, 2012
I really do like this jeans. Material that was used for the manufacturing is excellent they are definitely ones I can see wearing 10 years from now ( unless I gain couple of pounds). The main feature I did not like about them is the fit around the waist, I am fairly large guy at 5'10 and 188 Lbs my waist is around 35 inches, I got the size 36/32 so the length is right where it is suppose to be, while the waist is a bit loose, probably around and whole 2 inches of slack. But if I would get 34/32 size I am positive my thigh would not proceed thru the opening because of the girth. I should've got regular fit not slim, but I can adjust my running routine to make this pants look even better on me. Thank you Diesel!
on November 14, 2013
I purchased these as a gift for someone (this style is hard to find now and they only wanted this exact pair) and they arrived fairly quickly, but I opened the package and my first reaction was "are these used"? I have the EXACT same pair and mine are 6 months old and look new compared to these. The bottom of one of the legs looks like someone walked around with the pants catching under their shoe in the dirt. There was also a post-it note with a phone number in one of the pockets! Also, there were NO TAGS on the pants.... That just makes me assume they are Used! Very disappointed in this purchase. Step it up Amazon.
on October 6, 2012
Diesel jeans are made with the utmost quality and with the help and efficiency that Amazon offers not to mention speed. I am able to attain some of my best, most desirable jeans to date. I have continued to purchase this product many, many times over the years, but not until I started using Amazon was I able to purchase them at the best of prices ever! Thank-you Amazon.
Extremely satisfied customer,
Cody Watts
on February 6, 2013
First acquisition of diesel jeans really high satisfaction
I like the design in line with the fitting,,, and color too..
Tightening feeling good
The future is expected to only buy diesel jeans