- Hardcover: 338 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (October 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439821569
- ISBN-13: 978-1439821565
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,240,809 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Diet, Brain, Behavior: Practical Implications 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Robin B. Kanarek is a John Wade Professor, Professor of Psychology, and Adjunct Professor of Nutrition at Tufts University. He received his Ph.D. in Psychology from Rutgers University, in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Harris R. Lieberman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Connecticut. His research interests include nutritional factors, dietary supplements and brain function, effects of nutrition on human cognitive performance, and environmental stress and central nervous system function.