Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Difference Betw the 2 Non-Steelbook-Case BD Packaging

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2012, 5:09:28 AM PST
Matthew Mrosek (www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1CJ63K8U3LRPG/) had already posted this question back on 2010/04/17 03:05:46 PT (www.amazon.com/Does-blu-ray-version-contain-extras/forum/Fx1WN6DIX42V7IM/Tx1AQ6YZ1KKGQHX/). There has been no response, so I decided to re-post.

What is the material/non-packaging difference between the two non-Steelbook-Case BD packaging of this movie, the pre-Oscar-Award-winning (ASIN: B000WSLAUO) and the post-Oscar-Award-winning (ASIN: B002VWOMT0)?

(No, I do not believe that the latter contains 2-BDs with additional/bonus material. I have already contacted AMZN to double-check on, and possibly correct, the latter's description as "2-Disc Version" under "Other Formats & Versions".)

Thank you all in advance.

Posted on Feb 7, 2013, 10:55:52 PM PST
T. Lewis says:
One thing I have noticed is the amazon descriptions state different aspect ratios.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers