Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Discover it  Passenger Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition BonIver Shop Now STEM

DLC Difference Between Consle and Limited Edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 8, 2012 4:37:59 PM PDT
C. Angelle says:
Mmk, so a lot of people were saying that buying the consle will miss out on Map pack DLC, armor skin, special retailer armor (i.e from Best Buy), and everything else from limited edition right? Please, someone tell me whats in on both?

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 4:12:33 PM PDT
LE console has:
1) One SD copy of Halo 4
2) Two LE Controllers w/ Blue LED's
3) 320g Console w/ custom paint
4) Xbox 360 headset
5) *LE Console Only* "FOTUS" Armor set for MP, Fotus armor Avatar Skin, Crawler Avatar Prop, Unicorn MP emblem, and special MP skin for the Light Rifle

LE Halo 4 has:
1) LE Halo 4
2) *Physical Merch.* UNSC Infinity Briefing packet
3) Special Edition of Halo: Forward Unto Dawn 90min. live action, digital film recapping the events leading to Halo 4
4) Early access to all MP specializations from day one; providing earlier access to late game Armor and Enhancements
5) Unique MP "Recruit" armor w/ custom "Prime" skin for armor and MA5B Assault Rifle; MP "Prime" emblem
6) Recruit Avatar skin; Cryo Tube Avatar Prop
7) Access to the War Games Map Packs; This gives anyone purchasing the LE all DLC for "free" as it is released. *NOT DAY ONE DLC*
8) Special LE steel-book case.

Honestly I don't know why you couldn't have looked this up yourself but I'm happy to help. They both are a great price for the amount of content but I feel you get more "extra" goodies with the LE Halo 4. Luckily I'm getting both so I will get the best of both worlds! Hope youare able to as well!

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 11:30:18 AM PDT
Anton says:
If the console came packaged with the LE edition, I'd buy it. As-is, the Limited Edition is more valuable to me, and I don't want to pay for the game twice to get the console. Sure I want the console, but having the standard H4 in there makes it a waste of money.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 11:06:27 PM PDT
NTedNinja64 says:
I think I'll begin with the console, as selling my current one to a good Navy friend of mine is a priority to get the new H4 design and new controllers (I like my ODST controller but it's getting old on the sticks and I like the new design anyways)

After playing the campaign I may sell my copy for a reduced price new limited from an online source (possibly even amazon) to get the extra goodies. This works out to be the easiest way to get both in the case of anyone who is selling their current console to get the new one and still wants the other goodies from limited.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012 3:30:31 PM PDT
J. Thomas says:
i got this from amazon with any pre order that a store gives you you get with any pre order like the web skin or gamestops skin or best buys. regardles of what u pre order. the console doesnt give you the map packs but u can buy the season pass later and get more armor that the mp pass from le doesnt give you. and the consol wont get you the recon armor that le does but you do get fotus armor

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 11:29:16 AM PDT
ive had my old xbox elite for 4 years now. and it just died. great time for it to die lol. im huge on halo and already getting the LE edition. most likely going to get this to.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 2:17:21 PM PDT
Are you allowed to have a Xbox 360 or even play Halo 4 in the Navy? lol im jus wondering cuz im joining nxt year:)

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 11:32:52 PM PDT
Justin says:
This is a sad day for me. I have the LE pre-ordered, and now way of playing it as my xbox got stolen. After pay day I am going to buy me a new console. Really thinking about getting this one.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 6:44:37 PM PDT
sorry to hear that mate. really am

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012 10:33:25 PM PDT
Tiny says:
The navy isn't some strict cult that deprives you of your rights. Its like a regular job, sometimes at a ship and sometimes on shore. I did my 4 years and while it wasn't a dream job, it was actually the best job I ever had...still wish I was able to go back...but I'm too old now.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012 4:49:49 PM PDT
Dezzie says:
I was in the navy too- and I remember seeing people playing dance kinect games on the ship... lol

If I had a friend to buy my Halo copy I would just buy the limited, but considering the perks are not that big a deal for me I am probably just going to be happy with my cool console and cool controllers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Sep 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about