- File Size: 611 KB
- Print Length: 195 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Clean Reads (July 21, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M0E4ZU0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#292,673 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #26 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Religious > Christian > Social Issues
- #82 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Physical & Emotional Abuse
- #183 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Physical & Emotional Abuse
Different Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fifteen-year-old Jezebel Smith’s family does not understand her as she is undiagnosed with autism. It is heartbreaking to see the way she was treated by her family and how skewed her perceptions are of herself because of it.
This descriptive, first-person narrative easily pulls you into the mind of this special needs child. What a unique story and POV as Jezebel tries to understand the world around her and communicate with those who might help her. Abused both physically and mentally as a child by her family, she is finally given a chance at happiness and acceptance.
This is a different kind of story for me as I love lighthearted tales and the topic of this book is incredibly serious and sobering, but author E.A. West writes such a sincere, believable story that I just couldn't put it down. Well done. You won't regret picking this one up.
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.