- Hardcover: 380 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (January 15, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865775478
- ISBN-13: 978-0865775473
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 8.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,897,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #982 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine > Diagnostic Imaging
- #1118 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Radiological & Ultrasound Technology
- #1438 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Differential Diagnosis in Computed Tomography 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
The ultrasound differential diagnosis textbook in this series is also highly recommended. The MRI differential book is not up to par of its brethen, however.
This book should be available near all CT reading monitor.