Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicine 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
“Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicine is not a book, it is a tool – and very useful one.” (European Journal of Companion Animal Practice, 1 October 2015)
“It will be handy for your clinical rota but I’m certain you will keep it when in practice.” (Vet Nurses Today, 1 October 2015)
“The second edition of Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicineis an excellent resource for third- and fourth-year veterinary students on clinical rotations and new graduates who are in need of a compact, pocket-friendly reference with a problem-oriented approach to clinical cases.” (Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 15 June 2015)
"I would say this book allows for peace of mind that every possible avenue has been explored. When dealing with a returning patient, which requires more in-depth examination, the book may well come into its own. The list-like structure makes referencing simple and clear, and explains the varying diagnosis resulting from a huge range of clinical signs and biological data."(Veterinary Record 2016)
From the Inside Flap
A vital pocket-sized reference tool for busy practitioners and students, saving hours of searching through multiple sources. Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicine, Second Edition, brings together comprehensive differential diagnosis lists covering a wide range of presenting signs. This new edition has been fully updated with alphabetised lists for improved navigation. The lists cover the majority of presentations that are encountered in practice, including both common and uncommon conditions.
Key features include:
- Details differential diagnoses from diverse findings such as history, physical examination, diagnostic imaging, laboratory test results and electrodiagnostic testing
- Provides guidance on how common conditions are and how commonly they are the cause of the presenting sign
- Useful throughout the working day for vets in small animal practice; the information will save hours searching alternative multiple references
- New co-author Kate Murphy brings her expertise as an ECVIM diplomate
- For ultimate ease of use, this book is also available as an app for iOS and Android devices. To purchase the app, visit www.skyscape.com/wiley/DDxSAMed2
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (February 16, 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 464 pages
- ISBN-10 : 111840968X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118409688
- Item Weight : 1.03 pounds
- Dimensions : 5 x 1 x 6.9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,849,725 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 1, 2020