- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Assn for Supervision & Curric Development (ASCD); 2 edition (May 7, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013119500X
- ISBN-13: 978-0131195004
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.3 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 100 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed Ability Classrooms (2nd Edition) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Carol Ann Tomlinson is Associate Professor of Educational Leadership, Foundations and Policy at Curry School of Education, University of Virginia.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews