- Paperback: 307 pages
- Publisher: Caslon Publishing; 1 edition (May 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934000027
- ISBN-13: 978-1934000021
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #122,329 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Differentiating Instruction and Assessment for English Language Learners: A Guide for K - 12 Teachers 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Shelley Fairbairn, Ph.D., is a professor at the Drake University School of Education and a national teacher professional development consultant. Fairbairn specializes in instruction and assessment of K-12 English language learners, cultural and linguistic diversity, and teacher education.
Top customer reviews
Lots of great ideas for differentiating for ESLs!!