- File Size: 1156 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IL3XR08
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #771,026 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Difficult People 101: The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Bullies at Work, Difficult People in the Family, And Dealing with Jerks In General (Developed ... Conversations, Bad Boss, Bad Bosses Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 39 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Similar books to Difficult People 101: The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Bullies at Work, Difficult People in the Family, And Dealing with Jerks In General (Developed ... Conversations, Bad Boss, Bad Bosses Book 3)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Great read for anybody who wants a laugh, has a jerk for a boss, is dealing with a stubborn room mate, or for any kind of people troubles you come across in life.
He covers the principles behind bullying and offers some basic strategies to counter them (ally, accommodate, escape, confront or eliminate)
I found the personality specific strategies to be the most helpful since it’s applicable for specific people. I’ve already followed some courses (B.A.N.K. if you know it) on how to improve your relationships by know who you’re deling with. Well… this book is kind of complementary. It really helped me to identify the people I’m dealing with and to communicate with them.
A realy powerful book!