Car Aroma Diffusers & Cool Mist Car Humidifiers All in One! Freshen & Revitalize Your Driving Experience & A Mini Portable Travel 12V DC Diffuser for Aromatherapy (Purple)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RELAXATION & RELIEF! Get your own PURPLE mini car diffuser (4 colors to choose from) to provide you immediate relief while driving! SSS Car Diffuser works both as an air humidifier and aroma diffuser. Additional filters search ASIN "B01EZUIDBI"
- EASY AND USER FRIENDLY! No more challenging technology with this purchase. Built to last and to be easy to operate. Fill your SSS Diffuser up with water (add few drops fragrances) then plug into your DC jack swivel your unit the direction you want to spray, push power button and VOILA. Mist! If with fragrance water. VOILA. Aroma!
- AROMATHERAPY WHILE YOU DRIVE! Relaxing aromatherapy experiences from this device using your favourite fragrances! Refresh and moisturize the quality of the air you breathe while going from point A to point B.
- BONUS! Inside every package is your access to gift after gift of SSS brands! Including one right when you receive your package in the mail!
- MELT AWAY STRESS, RELAX, and REJUVENATE with the most advanced and effective method of diffusing tap water with a few drops of your choice of essential fragrances. This diffuser gives off a cool mist, adding moisture to the air. It eliminates dryness and helps with dry chapped skin, lips, sinuses, and coughs. Add a few drops of your favourite fragrance to give your car a fresh, clean scent, or tap into the healing powers of inhaling diffused fragrances.
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. The product is protected by the auto power-off function. After continuously working for 2 hours, It will cut off the power automatically. To use the humidifier again, please turn on after adding more water.
2. Purified water is recommended. WET SPONGE FIRST BEFORE ADDING ANY FRAGRANCES! When the mist becomes thinner, please replace the sponge. Use regularly a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean the scale on the surface of the atomizing plate. Do not use excessive force, since that may damage the atomizing plate.
3. Water soluble fragrances . Please DO NOT use greasy aroma oils.
1. This product can be used only when the car engine is started.
2. Please DO NOT use the humidifier when there is not enough water in the tank.
3. Operating Temperature: 0-45℃.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. When the product is not being used, please detach it, pour out all the liquid and store it in a cool, dry place.
6. PLEASE CHANGE WATER after each use to avoid damage to diffuser.
- try adding 2 or 3 drops of TOP QUALITY water fragrances to add an aroma to your car and to avoid damaging diffuser.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.24 x 6.46 x 2.2 inches; 1.92 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 16, 2015
- Manufacturer : Scents Sensibility Soaps Inc.
- ASIN : B01A7SCLRO
Best Sellers Rank:
#357,681 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #3,198 in Aromatherapy Diffusers
- Customer Reviews:
Do not run without water. Used with Soluble Fragrances Not Oils. Otherwise will damage diffuser
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is super simple to operate. Just add water and oil and plug in to the car lighter, Then just push the button to turn it on. I appreciate how it's not always on for when I have the windows down. There's even an automatic turn off for when I forget.
I am really happy with this purchase as other filters are much more expensive and this works excellently!!
Thanks for a great product (...)
VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP IT RUNNING: Once it is off, dab the bit of water that has pooled on the top. It will block the mist from coming through. I, too, had problems with it not working after the first few uses. Leaving the water on it had a left a small build-up of lime at the opening. I simply scratched it off with a wooden toothpick. Now, I dry it between uses. Propping up the unit and placing a few drops of vinegar for 10 minutes will also help dissolve any mineral build-up. I've used it several times without issue since cleaning the top.
I hope this helps other folks having problems with the diffuser.
UPDATE: A few days after I posted the above review, the diffuser would no longer turn on when I pressed the red light. First, the diffuser clogs frequently and then stopped working, so I reduced my rating from 3 stars to a 1 star.
So in final ... yes I would recommend the product and brand, definitely worth the buy. My only 2 cons are the power button is touch rather than an actually button and can be a little tricky at times and make sure you have it screwed in all the way cause it will drip if turned on its side if not.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.