CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $6.54 shipping
Dig It Up! Dinosaur Eggs
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Experience the excitement of discovery like a real paleontologist as you excavate 12 unique dinosaur eggs! Learn how to identify each extinct species using the Excavation Guide.
- INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP PLAY: Each individually wrapped egg contains its own unique dinosaur, chiseling tool and set of instructions. This is the perfect set to use on your own or as a group activity!
- DISCOVER AND PLAY: Simply soak the 3" clay egg in water and then carefully chisel away the shell to excavate the dinosaur inside. Once your dinosaur is excavated simply rinse off remaining clay and your child will be ready to play.
- EXCAVATION GUIDE: An excavation guidebook is included to learn more about your dino discoveries. Learn how to classify each dinosaur by similar traits or characteristics and create your every own diorama.
- INCLUDES: 12 individually-wrapped clay eggs, 12 chisels tools, 12 instruction sheets and an excavation guidebook.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Experience the thrill of discovery just like a real paleontologist as you excavate 12 dinosaur or bug eggs! Each egg contains a different miniature dinosaur or prehistoric bug model. Learn how to identify each extinct species using the Excavation Guide. Whether you choose Dig It Up! Dinosaur Eggs or Dig It Up! Big Bugs, every egg includes its own chisel and set of instructions.
Each kit contains a dozen different individually wrapped surprises with 12 chiseling tools, making it a great group activity for at home or in the classroom, a small gift or stocking stuffer.
Love digging up dinosaurs? Try Dig It Up! Big Bugs for the same great fun! The set includes one dozen individually-wrapped clay eggs containing a different prehistoric bug model, plus an excavation guidebook for learning more about your bug discoveries.
To get started, place your egg in a cup of water and allow five minutes for the egg to soften.
Cover your workspace with newspaper or a paper towel. Use the flat edge of the chisel to chip away the egg until the mini discovery is revealed.
Use the full color excavation guide to help you identify your discovery.
Compare to similar items
This item Dig It Up! Dinosaur Eggs
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MindWare||Amazon.com||NW Active Kids||NW Active Kids||shop box||stores123|
|Item Dimensions||6.6 x 13.6 x 2.5 in||2.25 x 10.5 x 11.75 in||2.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 in||1.4 x 7.5 x 4.25 in||7.8 x 9 x 6.8 in||3 x 4.3 x 0.5 in|