DigHealth(TM) Soil PH/Moisture Meter, 3-in-1 "Soil Acidity Tester" (PH, Moisture, Light Sensor) for Home Garden Plant Flowers, Scientifically Accurate Probe, No Need Batteries, Easy Read Indicator
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Insert probe into soil to sufficient depth to enable the meter to stand up unassisted. Allow to stand for approximately 2 hours to allow the gauge to stablise before taking a reading.
- Ideal and necessary tool for gardeners, outdoor & indoor plants, gardens & grass lawn. This item is a perfect tool to test the soil conditions ( Moisture/Light/PH) of fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc. with high accuracy and easy operation. You can take good care of your plants.
- Take the guess work out of your daily garden watering light and moisture. Save water, energy and keep your plants, lawn, flower in top condition. Measures moisture at root level.
- No battery required, simple and convenient to use. Simply insert the meter into the soil, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale.
- To avoid damaging the electrode, please clean the electrode after each use, do not use in soil with stones and insert forcibly
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Probe length: App180mm
Total size: Appr. 260* 58*36mm
Material: Plastics + stainless metal
Moist readings range: 0 DRY-10 WET
Light readings range: 0 DARK-2000 LUMEN
PH readings range: 8 ALKALIN-3.5A CIDIC
Multifunctional: Can test Moisture / Light / pH
1 X 3 in1 Moisture/Light/PH Tester Meter
1-3(Red): need to water
4-7(Green): favorable moisture
8-10(Blue): too wet
Neutral solution: =7
Acid reaction: <7
Alkaline reaction: >7
Light value(0-2000 Lux):
Higher values mean the greater the intensity of the light
Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
How To Use:
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Without touching the stone, don't too hard, easy to damage the probe
2. After using, need to clean and wipe the probe (can't test the water)
3. Don't inserted in the soil for a long time for using
4. Design for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or too rigid ground
Top customer reviews
I added some vinegar (weak acid) in one of the cups. pH reading ~ 5.1.
I then added some baking soda (weak base) into another cup. pH reading ~ 5.2.
No matter how much I stirred and dissolved the soda, pH was showing soda to be more acidic than control.
I got this at a discount to evaluate, and my high rating is based on this meter's merits. I hope you like it too.