|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 3 inches|
DigHealth Non Slip Furniture Pads - Heavy Duty Adhesive Rubber Furniture Pads to Protect Hardwood Floors-Best Chair Leg Covers and Tiled, Laminate - Large Pack of 186 PCs and Assorted Sizes
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For Use On: table and chair legs, desks, file cabinets, any furniture item. Protect furnishings and floor surfaces with the DigHealth Furniture Pads. They are easy to apply and ideal for use on items such as tables, chairs, desks, curio cabinets.
- For Floor Type: hard surface floors including Ceramic, Wood and VCT. Residential & Commercial applications, provides a protective layer between the legs and hardwood, linoleum or other smooth floor surfaces.
- How To Use: peel the paper off the adhesive back of the furniture pad and press it firmly onto the bottom of the piece of furniture and hold for around 10 seconds to create a tight seal. Or, lightly tap the pad onto the leg with a hammer if you are using a tap-in furniture pad. Repeat these steps for each piece of furniture.
- Assorted Sizes: these hardwood floor furniture pads include 186 PCs and 8 types. Allows you to cut to size for larger applications.
- Peel and stick back adheres to most surface. Simply place them underneath the legs or feet of tables, chairs. It will prevent the furniture from scratching or scuffing floors when moved. Check the Furniture pads every few months to ensure they are still tightly adhered to the furniture bottom.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item DigHealth Non Slip Furniture Pads - Heavy Duty Adhesive Rubber Furniture Pads to Protect Hardwood Floors-Best Chair Leg Covers and Tiled, Laminate - Large Pack of 186 PCs and Assorted Sizes
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lovesports||StepNGrip||Clever & Easy||My EZ Home Solutions||3Rd Party Sellers||JS Commerce|
The Anti Skid Furniture Pads protect your beautiful laminate, ceramic, vinyl or hardwood flooring as well as your precious furniture.
These black chair leg pads are designed to blend in with dark furniture to compliment your home decor. You need simply peel and stick them to lamps, furniture and small appliances to protect tabletops, shelves, desks, floors and countertops. These can also be used to provide a cushioning layer between glass tabletops and pedestals or frames. Or place the pads on cabinet doors to reduce noise when they're closed.
Trim the hardwood floor furniture pads into the exact shape and size you need, and prevent scratches or damages anywhere. We offer a variety of shapes and sizes to suit any of your needs.
186 Pcs Package Includes:
(48 PCs) Round, Size of Each PCs: 0.78 (Diameter) * 0.15(H)
(48 PCs) Square, Size of Each PCs: 0.82(L)*0.82(W)*0.15(H)
used for smaller furniture:
(30 PCs) Round, Size of Each PCs: 1.06 (Diameter) * 0.15(H)
(30 PCs) Square, Size of Each PCs: 1.06(L)*1.06(W)*0.15(H)
the most popular size - fits most standard kitchen and dining room chairs:
(12 PCs) Round, Size of Each PCs: 1.73 (Diameter) * 0.15(H)
for larger applications like coffee tables and larger chairs:
(12 PCs) Square, Size of Each PCs: 1.81(L)*1.81(W)*0.15(H)
for thinner surface area applications:
(4 PCs) Rectangle, Size of Each PCs: 1.37(L)*5.59(W)*0.15(H)
for corner applications such as picture frames:
(2 PCs) Rectangle, Size of Each PCs: 3.85(L)*5.90(W)*0.15(H)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The quantity was as stated. Shipping was quick as is usual for Amazon. However, the packaging was generic and unappealing.Read more