- File Size: 49808 KB
- Print Length: 116 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Larque Press LLC; 1 edition (January 31, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 31, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T1UE8GW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,507,210 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #99 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Magazines & Newspapers
- #101 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Popular Culture
- #156 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Magazines & Newspapers
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
The Digest Enthusiast book one: Explore the world of digest magazines. Kindle Edition
|Length: 116 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My favorite articles of course are related to the SF digests the article about H.L.Gold's run at Galaxy and the interview with current Fantasy & Science Fiction editor Gordon Van Gelder. That article had the only one error I noticed when the interviewer stated TV Guide was no longer published. I have been a four decade long subscriber. True, it is no longer a digest (now the size of Time or People) and no longer weekly. It comes out about 30 times a year with numerous double issues covering two weeks.
The Archie digests were a gateway to bring my pre-teen daughters into the world of reading, They loved them and I subscribed to a ton of them for them. I found that article very informative.
Even the articles about magazines I never cared about like FATE and CORNET, I found interesting and has tempted me to look for back issues.
And WOW the price is a steal . If you are a reader of any kind I recommend this wonderful new book for you. It is great I can't wait for the next issue.