Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Diggin Black Max Football Toy, Black and Green
- Low Return Rate: 46% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "black max football"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.01 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PATENTED SPIRAL RING: Black Max Football throws tighter spirals for longer throws
- EASY TO THROW AND CATCH: Soft foam is easy to grip and does not hurt to catch. The spiral ring makes throwing perfect spirals a cinch
- THE FARTHEST FLYING traditional foam football
- HOURS OF ACTIVE PLAY! Take it anywhere . For kids and adults ages 5+
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Black Max Football
From the Manufacturer
Throw farther with the Black Max Football! The patented spiral ring helps kids throw tighter spirals and farther distances. Special dimples make the ball easy to throw and catch! Ages 5+
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Diggin football is soft foam except for a green rubber ring that runs along the outside. Between the weight of the denser black foam and the ring, it is weighty enough to be stable in flight. The foam part is also firm enough to grip well enough to throw without having to crush it. The size is a little smaller than the POOF and NERF, but this is perfectly fine for younger kids learning to throw. Durability is above average for a foam ball. Ruff asphalt will still tear it and other foam balls up, but that's the nature of the material.
- Soft enough to minimize complaints and crying due to the eventual bump to the head, face, body or finger jam
- Rigid enough to provide a stable throw - nearly anyone cat get a spiral, and this boosts confidence for kids
- Dimples provide ample grip
- Price point is good enough to burn through a couple of these. Eventually, given the benefits listed above, you should be able to migrate to a Pop Warner size football.
- Tendency to build up pine needles and other debris on the surface. You have to constantly wipe the surface down to get things unstuck from the surface
It's a good size - not as big as a junior football but not so small that you can't hurl it a good distance. It's also easy to catch and throw a spiral. It cut through the breeze on the beach well enough but the heavier wind gusts altered the trajectory a bit. It landed in the water a few times and didn't come up waterlogged which was nice.
DURABILITY! That's the sole reason I'm giving it two stars. I understand this ball isn't meant to be thrown on pavement, but we only got about an hour's worth of use on the beach before it literally split down the middle. And this is SAND. We knew it wouldn't last long - Every time it hit the ground, a new chunk would come off. But we barely got any play out of it. If it weren't for these issues, I would have gladly given this product four stars.