|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.1 x 8.6 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_fullsheet|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_fullsheet|
DigiOrange Premium Full Sheet Labels 100 White Laser & Inkjet Labels (100 labels)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Practical and Easy-to-use: Works well with online postage and postage software (USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, eBay, & PayPal Shipping).
- Cost Effective: 2X cheaper than leading postage mailing label competitors.
- Premium Quality: Matte White, Do not Curl, and 100% Jam-Free. Strong self-adhesive to make sure labels stick securely on almost any surface. Diagonally slit backing for easy removal from backing.
- Printer Compatible: Inkjet and Laser printer approved. 1 label per sheet. Sheet size: 8.5 x 11 Inches. Label size: 8.5 x 11 Inches. Pack of 100 labels (100 sheets).
- Customer Support: Issues or questions? Connect with our U.S based customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our Shipping labels work on laser and inkjet printers. Our blank Shipping Labels work with all popular label software programs and label templates and are excellent for your carton shipments, bar coding and other shipping label uses. 1 label per sheet. Sheet are letter size (8.5 x 11")
Compare with similar items
100 Full Page Shipping Labels - Heavyweight Label For All Laser Inkjet Printers, 8.5" x 11" Inch Label, Vertically Slitted On Back For Simple Peeling - Matte White - 100 Sheets
Full Sheet Self Adhesive Address Shipping Labels for Laser and Inkjet Printers,8.5" x 11",Pack of 100
Rock Paper Scissors Removable Sticker Paper 8.5"x11" 100 count
AmazonBasics Easy Cover Address Labels for Laser/Inkjet Printers, White, 8.5'' x 5.5'', 200 Labels
DigiOrange 200 Shipping Labels White Blank Half Page Self Adhesive for Laser Inkjet Printer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||7thContinent||Amazon.com||975 Supply||Peak Sales||Amazon.com||7thContinent|
|Item Dimensions||11.1 x 8.6 x 0.9 in||8.5 x 11 x 1 in||11.4 x 8.5 x 0.6 in||11.8 x 8.5 x 0.3 in||—||11.2 x 8.6 x 0.9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The pages are quite a bit thinner and transparent than the Avery version. This results in some bleed through from the surface underneath (which to some extent is dependent on the color differences and brightness of those two surfaces). Avery does advertise that they have the "Tru Block" technology, and these papers certainly do not.
2. Because of the thinness of the pages, they curl up pretty quickly when you peel the back's off. I had one curl all the way over on itself. This also created more difficult alignment on the envelopes I was fastening these too. Because it is curling on itself so heavily, it is difficult to match the straight edges up perfectly.
3. Removing the backing takes significantly longer on these. Part of it seems to be the thickness of the paper, another part seems to be that the cut parts on the backing are not cut all the way through to some of the edges. I would say it takes me about 2-3 times as long to remove the backing with these compared to the Avery equivalents. This was determined with exact same prints side by side comparison.
4. Prints look as good at the Avery as far as I can see, and if you don't have a dark background you are pasting a light sticker on, you should be ok with any bleed issues.
5. Stick seems equivalent to Avery. I have not tested over time, but in sticking them on bubble envelopes side by side, they both seem to stick about the same
All things considered, I like this pricing more than I like or need the efficiency and thickness that going with the Avery's would provide. If you have hundreds of these to do though or need to put them over dark backgrounds or previous labels that you don't want people to see, the Avery's are the way to go in my experience.
I will update if I get any kickbacks from my mailings by the post office or from clients.
Update on 12/7/12
I reordered these labels as I was super happy with them from the first order, they have changed some things, all to the good! The labels now have the DigiOrange name printed on the back of them, so you can tell which side is the back, they are also now split on the back in two places, so they are super easy to peel the back off of now (I never used that before, but it will help for those that need it). If you were hesitant to buy these before because of these two issues, don't worry any more. One other thing they did, before the labels were just wrapped in cellophane which caused them to be able to bend if not put into something sturdier. They now have a wrap around cardboard box. It is not heavy duty but definately keeps the product from bending and falling over.
Update on 6/9/14
Purchased these again. They are back to the backing not having any splits on them to help with peeling. This is not a big deal for what I need, as I am peeling off the whole backing anyways, but now the labels seem thinner. I compared some of the old I have with the new and just don't feel the same. I have not had any ink smearing problems yet and they still work good, just not as good as the second set of labels I purchased.
We have a laser printer so the brands that work ONLY on inkjet don't work for us. The DigiOrange brand works great in our laser (never paperjams) and makes high quality prints. The colors print true on it as well.
The back of the paper is printed with the DigiOrange logo, so you always know the right side to print on. It also comes with pre-perforated scores so you can peel the backing off easily in multiple places. This has been especially helpful when I'm printing multiple designs on a page as it makes it easy to peel the backing off once they are cut.
Great value, much more bang for your buck than some of the higher priced brands.