Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.89 shipping
Millie's Math House
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fun learning games teach basic math concepts and thinking skills
- Covers numbers, shapes, sizes, quantities, patterns, and sequencing
- Activities address measurement concepts and number sentences
- Entertaining characters and a colorful, engaging environment
- Universal Access functions address different learning styles and abilities
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Develop a love for math with Millie!Product InformationIn seven fun-filled activities students explore fundamental math concepts asthey learn about numbers shapes sizes quantities patterns sequencingaddition and subtraction. They count critters build mouse houses createcrazy-looking bugs make jellybean cookies for Harley the horse and find justthe right shoes for Little Middle and Big. Special features includeExplore & Discover and Question and Answer modes which balance independentplay with structured learning and positive gentle feedback which enhanceslearning and persistence. Skills Learned Identify and Compare Shapes and Sizes Create and Complete Patterns Learn Numbers to 30 Practice Addition and SubtractionActivities IncludeNumber MachineNumber Machine has critters in the drawer who help you count and recognizenumbers from 0-30.Cookie FactoryClicking on different devices in the Cookie Factory devices in the CookieFactory to see what each one does. Try using them in different order as well.You can click the two buttons at the bottom of the screen to choose numbers 0-10or 10-20 for the bins.Windows Requirements Windows 95/98/Me/XP/Vista 386DX/33 MHz or higher 2MB free Hard Disk space 8 MB of RAM Super VGA monitor 640x480 2X CD-ROM drive or faster Mouse Printer Edmark TouchWindow Windows-patible sound cardMacintosh Requirements Mac OS 7.5.6 to 9.x 4MB free Hard Disk space 8 MB of RAM 256 color SVGA monitor 2X CD-ROM drive or faster Mouse Printer Edmark TouchWindow
From the Manufacturer
With Millie's Math House, students build a foundation of fundamental math concepts and thinking skills. Through activities that feel like play, students explore numbers, shapes, sizes, quantities, patterns, sequencing, and new activities addressing measurement concepts and number sentences.
- Add and Subtract: Place the same number of objects on your stage as Dorothy has on hers! How many is that? You'll have to count, add, and subtract to find out!
- Compare and Match Sizes: Little, Middle, and Big need shoes! Help them try on boots, high-tops, sandals, and slippers as you explore the concept of size.
- See and Hear Patterns: Create, recognize, and complete patterns with Bing and Boing, the bouncing pals. As they hop on a picture, it makes a wacky sound. Record your own sounds for even more fun!
- Explore Shapes: Use blueprints--or your own creativity--and learn about geometric shapes as you build a mouse house. Print and color your house, too!
- Learn to Count: little critters pop up and count off when you select a number from 0 to 30 in the Number Machine.
- Encourage Creativity: learn about numbers and quantity as you place from 1 to 10 rolling eyes, wagging tails, wiggling antennae, and other moving parts on a bug!
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills: decorate cookies with 0 to 20 jellybeans in the Cookie Factory--and discover the sequence of events required to make a tasty treat for Harley, the horse.
- Identify and compare sizes
- Learn names of shapes
- Match shapes
- Create and complete patterns
- Recognize and read numerals 0 to 30
- Hear numbers 1 to 30 counted
- Recognize and read number sentences
- Practice addition and subtraction facts
This product contains Universal Access features including TouchWindow and Single Switch compatibility to address a variety of learning styles and abilities.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Most recent customer reviews
Could not use it or any of these cause you have to have Windows and I have Macs.Read more