Digital Angle Finder by TickTockTools - Magnetic Mini Level and Bevel Gauge - Woodworking with Table or Miter Saw - Inclinometer - Precise Measurement Tool with LCD and Backlight - 180 Degree Rotation
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Metal, Plastic, Rubber|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.32 x 2.32 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Thickness||2.8 Centimeters|
|Compatible Material||Wood, Metal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-purpose digital angle gauge with superior 3 button functionality includes a zero feature to determine relative angles and hold feature to freeze readouts; strong magnetic base for precision measurements and cuts that make your woodworking, carpentry, construction, and other jobs much easier; easily mounts to miter saw blades table saw blades and protractor tables in addition to other metal surfaces; Set up your wood or machine shop accurately and keep it that way with almost no effort
- This sturdy mini tool also functions as an inclinometer, protractor, and a level and bevel gauge giving you a variety of uses with a rotation range of 360 degrees; Large, easy to read and highly accurate LCD display with backlight automatically inverts digits 180 degrees for overhead measurements making difficult work quick and effortless; readout quickly stabilizes and the numbers won't jump around so you can work much faster
- Rigorous quality control testing and worry-free portability; Strong aluminum alloy frame; Rugged carrying case provided to further protect your level box from unnecessary wear and tear and allows you to place it with the other tools in your toolbox without worrying about it getting damaged; You can easily take this highly portable and sturdy precision tool with you anywhere you need it to go without worry; This tool fits where many traditional tools won’t including your front pocket
- 1 long lasting AAA battery is included for your convenience so no more having to wait until you can get to the store or having to steal batteries from your kids toys or the remote control to get started; automatic shut off feature also helps to preserve the long battery life; Time is your most precious asset and this tool is guaranteed to help you waste less of it in so many ways
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee; our multi-purpose digital angle finder with level and bevel gauge is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty; We stand behind our products so you can rest assured with your purchase
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
All of the Features You Need in one Amazing and Easy to Use New Tool!
Does this sound familiar?
You're measuring in a tight spot. Your traditional level won't fit. Nothing in your toolbox will help you get the job done right.
Or, you need to make a cut and you need to know the appropriate angle but you're tired of struggling with the protractor.
Or, maybe, you just want to hang a simple picture or check that something is level without going out to the garage for that old metal thing?
If you know how these situations feel, or you just want to make life easier, then our digital angle finder and level gauge is the perfect solution
Whether you're a professional or a weekend do-it-yourself warrior, we know that you want and deserve the best and we have got you covered
TickTockTools uses the highest quality materials and we care about your comfort when you work.
The strong magnetic base holds to any ferrous metal surface so you can use it with table saws, miter saws, and bandsaws for easy, hands-free measurements. The automatic backlight makes it easy to see. Zero and hold features allow accurate measurement of absolute AND relative angles, bevels, and slopes on any surface you can imagine.
Don’t Waste Time. Don’t Waste Money. Add to Cart Now.
100% satisfaction guarantee; our digital angle finder and level gauge is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with a free 1 year replacement warranty
Accuracy ±0.1° for 0° and 90° and ±0.2° for all other angles
Working Range 2 x 180°
Power Supply 1 AAA alkaline battery (included)
Dimensions 6cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
Weight 0.181 lbs. (0.082 kgs)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.32 x 2.32 x 1.1 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : February 21, 2019
- Manufacturer : TickTockTools
- ASIN : B07GH7Y5ZM
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,893 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I zero'd it out on the table saw, stuck it on my blade and adjusted the vertical setting until I had it a 90.0 degrees. I placed it on the other side of the blade to check and it was still 90. I lowered the blade and watched it stay at 90, so it showed my saw was relatively accurate at different blade heights. Not bad for a no-name 35 year old belt driven saw.
I really bought this for my new Chop saw and portable table saw, which I'll check this weekend.
The only issue I had with it was when the screen went dark, I pressed the On button to bring it back alive. Don't do this.
It removed the 'zero' setting of the level. I didn't catch this until I reset everything to validate my changes and my blade was back to 1/2 degree off.
So when the screen goes dark, move it a little to bring it back on, don't press any buttons.
First the magnet is very strong, contrary to what some say...I tried holding it up with a 1/8" diameter screwdriver and it held...I even slid the screwdriver out so that only 3/4" was contacting the magnet and it still held with the gauge under the screwdriver...That's plenty good for me...
Second, it works on round objects just fine since the magnet is so strong...Some might prefer the v-type bottom, but the v-type has less surface contact area on flat surfaces, which could result in less accuracy as more surface contact area always means more inherent accuracy...
Third, I like the fact it reads in reverse angles when upside down...(IE) It reads 30 degrees with magnet down, will read 150 degrees (180-30) with magnet on top...Different from most but useful in some circumstances...
Fourth, the light is plenty bright and easy enough so see in daylight..
Fifth, it has a hold button which can be useful when the gauge can't be read in current position...
Sixth, of course it has absolute and relative zero functions like most others...
The only might be negative is that it uses only one AAA battery where most use two...Maybe this unit is more energy efficient, I don't know...Not a deal breaker for me since I won't be using hours on end.
Overall, the winner for me...
It came in plastic packaging which includes the angle finder, a soft carry/storage case, one AAA battery, and an instruction booklet.
The instructions are clear and concise and the display is easy to read.
The bottom is magnetized. This does not make it less readable when I attach it to my saw blade to check for squareness. The display is large and clear enough to be read easily sideways.
I find it to be very sensitive to movement and I have learned to deal with that.
I cannot speak as yet on whether or not it is a battery eater, since I have a habit of removing batteries from any item that I am putting away after use. This is due to having several TV remote controls damaged from battery leakage. I live in the tropics and this is pretty common.
So far, I have no complaints or regrets.