Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Digital Audio Output Cable??? Where can I find the cable that fits this TV's digital audio output? TY. It's not regular coaxial or optical cable I can find anywhere.
asked by j. on December 26, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
It actually is a coaxial digital audio jack. The connector looks just like a regular RCA plug. You might be confused by the placement. I missed it at first, too. Right next to the "digital audio out" label is a plug you can pull out with some strange-looking connector. Not sure what that is, but it's not the digital audio. The digital audio is actually to the left of the label, a black RCA-type next to a red-white RCA combo.
JagManDu answered on December 31, 2008
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
thank you.
j. answered on January 1, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
did the coaxial cable work when you did it? I called Sharp and the didn't have cables and said it wasn't coaxial. It does look like a regular RCA plug and if that is the case, then I'll just go by a coaxial cable.
Samwise Gamgee answered on December 27, 2009

A
Evan Chvotkin answered on June 4, 2011

A
Does anyone know if you can use the Digital Audo Output with headphones, bought a Sharp LCD DP26640, its for my 84 year old Mother and she has hearing loss?! Thanks for any iimput
Richard Provencher answered on February 8, 2012

A
I thought it was the square input, as well. Thanks for this tip, and it works great. Sharp wanted to charge me $28 to answer this question. The thing that threw me was that the manual refers to the output as coaxial. It is simply takes a single RCA cable. Wonder what that square connection is all about?
Mark A. Solomon answered on May 21, 2012

A
I have a older hp pavilion pc with a round hd digital audio output connector and cannot find a cable to use on it . Can you help. Jerry
Jerry answered on April 28, 2013

A
Can I use a toslink optical cable for a digital audio input. Is it the same thing?
D.T. answered on September 17, 2015
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product