on December 3, 2012
This product just wasn't for me.
I don't have major problems with balancing in general,
but one wrong move on this product will send you flying across the room.
It's like trying to balance on a [real] board over a ball.
It is described to make your balance board gaming experience more fun,
but for me -- it was nothing but miserable!
I deeply regret getting it.
As for details on the product:
- it is a bit darker in color than how it looks in pictures.
- your balance board will easily fit right over this attachment.
It doesn't snap in place. It will just rest there.
- at the bottom of the board,
only the bottom rim/edges and a small piece in the center of the board are rubberized.
The rest is hard plastic.
- your "wiimote" will rest right into the board.
The piece that covers your wiimote is made of foam.
You can easily lift it off and place it back on.
- this attachment will actually make your balance board more "sensitive" because your system will detect that your game playing has been altered once you start using this attachment, meaning you'll have to work (your feet) even harder to try to balance for your games than you would without the attachment.