LEGO Walkie Talkies
|Price:||$99.99 + $6.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Talk up to 1 mile away
- Easy to use - one push/talk button
- Volume control
- One channel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.3 x 1.1
- Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up
From the Manufacturer
Kids of all ages love their LEGO bricks. Now, you can get quality walkie-talkies with cool LEGO styling to stay connected to fellow LEGO maniacs up to a mile away. They are easy to use - one channel, simple push-to-talk-button and volume control.
Compare to similar items
This item LEGO Walkie Talkies
|Shipping||$6.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gem 360||Peanuts Toy Barn||alwaysonline||alwaysonline||Crystal Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.1 x 2.3 x 6.6 in||4.5 x 4.5 x 1.38 in||2.17 x 4.53 x 1.1 in||2.15 x 6.24 x 1.1 in||8.1 x 8.4 x 1.9 in||11.5 x 8 x 2 in|
Top Customer Reviews
- when it works it sounds good.
- easy for toddlers to master.
- one button, one volume knob.
- looks great.
- reception is acceptable for one house.
- takes 8 AAA batteries
- batteries drain quickly
- you'll spend more time unscrewing the battery door and replacing than using the walkie talkies.
- not durable.
- if dropped (and kids will drop and throw it), the batteries loosen and you have to unscrew battery door to reseat it.
- the only thing that makes it Lego is a sticker with an image of legos on the plastic.
All the other toys my child received for the holidays got their standard 30 minutes of play time once or twice and were abandoned. This one has been getting daily use for over a week. My child puts the set on her night stand before she goes to bed and she has them in hand the moment she wakes up in the morning.
9/1/12 - My kids, 4 and 7, really wanted a pair of walkie talkies. They had a set before and they were complete junk. I bought these based on the reviews on Amazon. Six months later they are still working as they did the day the we got them. They are durable and have an amazing range. We tested it the ohter day and found that as my daughter and I drove down the street, her and her brother could still talk without breaking up. We made it about 1/4 mile. Now I do think they are ugly but I wasn't looking for something pretty. I was looking for something that worked. The money is worth it! I would highly recommend these. Although I would not say they are educational in the traditional sense, I would say they promote the kids using their imagination. The money is worth it! I would highly recommend these.