LEGO Walkie Talkies
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Talk up to 1 mile away
- Easy to use - one push/talk button
- Volume control
- One channel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.3 x 1.1
- Recommended Ages: 7 years & Up
From the Manufacturer
Kids of all ages love their LEGO bricks. Now, you can get quality walkie-talkies with cool LEGO styling to stay connected to fellow LEGO maniacs up to a mile away. They are easy to use - one channel, simple push-to-talk-button and volume control.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Kidzlane||ToyBurg||Amazon.com||Retevis Direct||Kidzlane|
|Item Dimensions||1.1 x 2.3 x 6.6 in||0.98 x 1.06 x 4.57 in||4.5 x 4.5 x 1.38 in||11.5 x 8 x 2 in||2.15 x 6.24 x 1.1 in||7.17 x 9.45 x 2.17 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- when it works it sounds good.
- easy for toddlers to master.
- one button, one volume knob.
- looks great.
- reception is acceptable for one house.
- takes 8 AAA batteries
- batteries drain quickly
- you'll spend more time unscrewing the battery door and replacing than using the walkie talkies.
- not durable.
- if dropped (and kids will drop and throw it), the batteries loosen and you have to unscrew battery door to reseat it.
- the only thing that makes it Lego is a sticker with an image of legos on the plastic.
9/1/12 - My kids, 4 and 7, really wanted a pair of walkie talkies. They had a set before and they were complete junk. I bought these based on the reviews on Amazon. Six months later they are still working as they did the day the we got them. They are durable and have an amazing range. We tested it the ohter day and found that as my daughter and I drove down the street, her and her brother could still talk without breaking up. We made it about 1/4 mile. Now I do think they are ugly but I wasn't looking for something pretty. I was looking for something that worked. The money is worth it! I would highly recommend these. Although I would not say they are educational in the traditional sense, I would say they promote the kids using their imagination. The money is worth it! I would highly recommend these.