Meat Thermometer for Grilling, Bluetooth Meat Thermometer for Cooking with 6 Probes and Super Large LCD Screen Wireless Cooking Thermometer for Grilling Oven BBQ Smoker Candy Kitchen
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.00 (21%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST COOKING PARTNER：Cooking thermometer with 11 modes USDA preset temperature settings, meets all your needs while cooking. Especially working as oven thermometer, bbq thermometer, grill thermometer, candy thermometer and smoker thermometer.
- MEAT THERMOMETER WITH 6 PROBES: Meat thermometer with 6 upgraded high accuracy probes, temperature accuracy 1.8℉，an ideal thermometer for grilling BBQ Smoker and so on. Get it you will never be worried about overcooking or under-cooking any more.
- SET YOU FREE: Heat-resistant silicone handle been designed, never worrying about scalding with this meat thermometer. You will sure love this instant thermometer. The bluetooth remote control of this meat thermometer is compatible with all kinds of phones. 196ft range, makes reading temperature by our phone anywhere to be possible.
- TIMER AND ALARM: Upgraded digital meat thermometer timer features countdown and countup ability, up to 99 hours, 59 minutes. Never miss out on the perfect time to remove the meat from the heat with this meat thermometer, as our unit is complete with an alarm when the perfect setting is reached.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We promise a lifetime REPLACEMENT warranty, feel free to contact us, no matter what question you meet while using our meat thermometer.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LCD Screen Smart Cooking Thermometer for Oven Grilling BBQ Smoker Candy Kitchen
This meat thermometer has pre-loaded meat options, you can set a high/low temperature range according to the recommendation on the App or your personal preference. The alarm functions will notify you when the food is ready or timer is finished. Easy BBQ meat thermometer helps to provide accurate results to make sure meat is appropriately cooked.
Dual probes grill thermometer makes it easy to monitor temperatures of 6 pieces of meat or grill temperature without swapping probes or using different devices! Includes 11 USDA preset temperatures and can also adjust set temperature manually.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this one on a whim during the last Prime day sale. I was planning to take up smoking and didn’t know a good way to check the meat without letting the heat and smoke escape. Then, I saw this gadget, and decided that at the sale price it was a good price to take a chance on... I WOULD PAY FULL PRICE FOR IT IF I KNEW HOW GREAT IT WAS!
Since using this on a regular basis, my grilling has drastically improved!!!
Anyways, it is easy to use, the Bluetooth feature is great, and the alarms for reminders is a great feature!
From what I can tell, this model comes under several different names.
I have been using a similar (and more expensive) device, the “Weber igrill”, for a couple of years. And, after having multiple issues with it, decided to try a different brand. I will write this review by comparing this model to the Weber igrill.
First, the negative...
The igrill has a magnetic heat barrier that acts as a holder, so I can attach it to the side of my smoker while in use without it melting. For this brand I am going to have to set it on a brick or something to keep it from getting too hot. Also, the igrill comes with an ambient probe that is held by a clip inside the smoker, so you can easily tell the temperature inside the grill/smoker. That is offered as an accessory with this model. Personally, I would rather have one less “meat” probe and have the ambient without having to order it separately.
Ok, those are the only two negatives.
Now, to this model…
Price – The igrill costs nearly twice as much.
Accuracy – For both models I tested them against a “constant” of boiling water. Which, as we all know, boils at 212 degrees. The six probes took different amounts of time to get there (by maybe a minute), but all six registered exactly 212. I was VERY impressed.
Durability – I have not actually cooked anything with this model yet. A problem I constantly had with the igrill is that the probes don’t seem to last very long. We will see on this model.
Probes – This model comes with six meat probes. The igrill comes with three, plus and ambient.
Distance – This is another HUGE difference compared to the igrill. With the igrill if I got almost anything between it and my phone I lost connection. With this model I walked all the way around my house, and all inside my house (upstairs and downstairs) and never lost connection. I finally got in my car and drove away and did not lose connection until I was 3 houses down.
Notices – both models have settings that will set off an alarm when you reach (or fall below) certain temperatures. But this model has one MAJOR advantage over the igrill. With the igrill, if I lose connection I never know it. So, the meat could be out there burning to a crisp, and I don’t know that I am no longer connected. With this model, if I lose connection, it SCREAMS at me to let me know.
Features – Both are fairly easy to use. The igrill comes with 4 probes (3 meat and one ambient). This model comes with 6 meat probes and can add ambient as an accessory. Both have preset temperatures you can ask to be notified about, and both allow you to input custom temperatures. But, as mentioned earlier, this model also sends out a notice to let you know you have lost connection.
The only other thing is, it would be nice if it would allow you to change the sound you hear when an alarm is going off.
All in all, so far, I am very pleased.