- Save 15% on VSGO Air Blower when you purchase 1 or more VSGO DDR-16 APS-C Sensor Cleaning Kits offered by UES Happystep. Enter code DDRBLOWR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 VSGO Camera Cleaning Compact Package free when you purchase 1 or more VSGO DDR-16 APS-C Type Sensor Cleaning Kits offered by UES Happystep. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on UES DKL-6 Camera Cleaning Kit Package when you purchase 1 or more VSGO DDR-16 APS-C Sensor Cleaning Kits offered by UES Happystep. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on UES DKL-7 Camera Cleaning Convenience Bundle when you purchase 1 or more VSGO DDR-16 APS-C Sensor Cleaning Kits offered by UES Happystep. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on DDR15: 10 X APS-C Sensor Cleaning Swabs (B00NIA545U) when you purchase 1 or more DDR16 APS-C Sensor Cleaning Kits (B00K8MTPEW) offered by UES Happystep. Enter code APSCSWAP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on DDR23: 10 X FFR Sensor Cleaning Swabs (B00NIA4ZT6 ) when you purchase 1 or more DDR16 APS-C Sensor Cleaning Kits (B00K8MTPEW) offered by UES Happystep. Enter code APSCFFRR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
APS-C Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab Type 2 Cleaning Kit (Box of 12 X 16mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner)
|Price:||$14.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.74 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive product by UES for standard APS-C Frame Camera sensor
- Non-alcoholic base water ensures minimum friction and static build up
- Micrometer level fiber cloth absorbs and sweeps invisible particles
- Super thin and flexible cleaning-tongue spread pressure evenly for safe and complete cleaning
- Multi ingredients formula cleaner for smooth and effective Sensor cleaning
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||5.54 x 1.1 x 7.09 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.22 pounds|
Compare to similar items
UES DDR-16 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera APS-C Frame Sensor Cleaning Kit
• The patent cleaning swab has an extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
• The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
• The width of swab is 16mm which is compatible to APS-C Frame sensors.
• Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
• The powerful cleaning liquids are specially formulated for digital camera sensor cleaning. It is 100% non-toxic and non-alcoholic formula. It dries quickly.
• The sensor cleaning liquids are stored in its unique designed leak-proof bottle to proof leakage during shipping.
• Sensor cleaner 15ml x 1
• Sensor Cleaning Swab 16mm X 12
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
• Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
• Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera's battery is fully charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
• Remove the lens.
• Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
• Remove the UES APS-C frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
• Gently drag the swab from the left of the sensor to the right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from the right of the sensor to the left.
• Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.
Top customer reviews
That said, having a dry swab out of the package and on standby, wetting 1 swab with the cleaning solution and taking 2 bottom passes in each direction with the wet swab and 2 top passes in each direction with the wet swab then 2 bottom passes in each direction with the dry swab and then 2 top passes in each direction with the dry swab appears to have taken care of the cleaning task nicely.
I'd give this product 5 stars except that it does not properly cover the sensor and I fear that under certain circumstances not yet experienced that the passes with the top and bottom edges of the swab running over the functioning portion of the sensor may show horizontal lines. If so, that will necessitate a professional cleaning at high expense...
These sensor swabs were made much better and I do not notice any felt materials left behind. However the fabric used is very rough using a visibly thick weave. You can see the individual fiber strands.
My main issue however is the cleaner. It leaves streaks. You're supposed to use VERY sparingly as in 1-2 drops but it's hard to control the amount from the bottle. If you use too much it leaves streaks as it does not evaporate easily. I had to use a lens pen to scrub away the streaks. Not ideal. I've also had issues where stubborn stains do not dissolve from the solution, also not ideal.
For people with full frame sensors, you can use these for them too. I used the APSC swabs on APSC sensors as well as full frame sensors. I just have to swab a few extra times. It's not an issue. Save yourself a few bucks and use the APSC swabs instead.
A couple of words of advice:
1. When you open the little bottle, there's a small plastic cap that you need to remove to expose the hole for the cleaning liquid to come out.
2. I personally found that a single drop on a swab was more than enough to clean my sensor which was filthy.
3. Swap the swap across the sensor several times with the side where you put the solution, then use the other side to dry and clean up anything left behind.
I have plenty of swabs and solution left over to last me a year. Highly recommend this if you need to clean your sensor, and don't forget to purchase an "air bulb" to blow off your sensor instead of using your mouth.
You need a lupe and a flashlight to barely see them.
I was somewhat skeptical, but these do work.
I also recommend that you get a Giottos Rocket blaster to remove any loose particles on the lens or inside the camera.
I DO NOT recommend compressed air of any kind, ever.
There are plenty of good tutorials on Youtube regarding how to clean your sensor.
You should use the right size for crop sensor and full-frame sensor as the swabs are designed to fit each types.
This kit is good as any I have seen that are more expensive, not that these all that cheap for what you get.
I like using two of these, first one wet, with provided solution, then 2nd pass with a dry one.
Using gentle but firm pressure, whereby the plastic handle bends slightly as you press against the sensor,
you make one pass each way, using one side, then the other side going opposite way.
Then, I follow through same way with the 2nd dry swab, one pass.
It seems like a waste to chuck'em after one use but these are not reusable.
I recycle the used ones to clean particularly dirty lens or filter.
Most recent customer reviews
Follow the instructions closely, using only a little bit of the solution and these cleaners will work magic on your sensor!Read more