4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
APS-C Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab Type 2 Cleaning Kit (Box of 12 X 16mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package includes 12pcs 16mm cleaning swabs for APS-C Sensors AND 15ml Sensor Cleaner
- Every sensor cleaning swab is made in a 100% dust-free environment and sealed in a vacuum package
- Super soft and flexible swab head spreads pressure evenly across the sensor and cause NO damage
- The sensor cleaner is made from ultrapure water, clean sensors without leaving streaks or blemishes
- The sensor cleaner is safe for both CCD and CMOS image sensors
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
UES DDR-16 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera APS-C Frame Sensor Cleaning Kit
• The patent cleaning swab has an extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
• The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
• The width of swab is 16mm which is compatible to APS-C Frame sensors.
• Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
• The powerful cleaning liquids are specially formulated for digital camera sensor cleaning. It is 100% non-toxic and non-alcoholic formula. It dries quickly.
• The sensor cleaning liquids are stored in its unique designed leak-proof bottle to proof leakage during shipping.
• Sensor cleaner 15ml x 1
• Sensor Cleaning Swab 16mm X 12
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
• Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
• Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera's battery is fully charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
• Remove the lens.
• Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
• Remove the UES APS-C frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
• Gently drag the swab from the left of the sensor to the right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from the right of the sensor to the left.
• Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is what I did to clean:
-Have camera under light source, mirror open, with image sensor exposed and ready
-Open 1 swab but don't take it out of package yet
-Take out another swab, put about 2 drops of solution on each side
-Swipe gently across sensor from left to right, then right to left (worked best to switch directions, because it's awkward to reach the opposite side)
-CAREFUL not to get solution inside camera, only on image sensor surface
-Pull out opened swab and use it dry, in the same way to wipe up leftover solution (if necessary use another dry swab)
I did this twice (4 wands total) and all the dust was gone. I'm so happy that I don't have to spend hours cloning out dust spots anymore!
This product was a godsend to say the least. Cleaned up all the dust and hairs within 20 minutes. Most people advise against this, but I did use the same swab many times during my first cleaning. What I did was clean it up and peer in with a flashlight to see if it was clean. If it wasn't, I would give the swab a good blow with a bulb syringe or wipe it off on a microfiber cloth and flick it to make sure nothing bad accumulated on it. Took a few tries to clean, take a photo at f/11, then inspect the photo for dust. I did finally manage to get it clean and love the results. No more big dust spots that my photos had been riddled with for months. No more post-processing dust removal needed. Certainly, the worst place for dust is on the sensor. Not as apparent when it is on the lens front element (or scratches for that matter).
However, one thing I didn't care for was the sensor fluid. It did make quite a few streaks on the sensor. It was easy enough to clean up with another swab, but be aware of that with this fluid. It never did seem to want to dry correctly. Possibly too much fluid was in the drop. Either way I wasn't too impressed with it.
A couple of words of advice:
1. When you open the little bottle, there's a small plastic cap that you need to remove to expose the hole for the cleaning liquid to come out.
2. I personally found that a single drop on a swab was more than enough to clean my sensor which was filthy.
3. Swap the swap across the sensor several times with the side where you put the solution, then use the other side to dry and clean up anything left behind.
I have plenty of swabs and solution left over to last me a year. Highly recommend this if you need to clean your sensor, and don't forget to purchase an "air bulb" to blow off your sensor instead of using your mouth.
That said, having a dry swab out of the package and on standby, wetting 1 swab with the cleaning solution and taking 2 bottom passes in each direction with the wet swab and 2 top passes in each direction with the wet swab then 2 bottom passes in each direction with the dry swab and then 2 top passes in each direction with the dry swab appears to have taken care of the cleaning task nicely.
I'd give this product 5 stars except that it does not properly cover the sensor and I fear that under certain circumstances not yet experienced that the passes with the top and bottom edges of the swab running over the functioning portion of the sensor may show horizontal lines. If so, that will necessitate a professional cleaning at high expense...