Digital LCD Kitchen Timer, Count UP Down Countdown Timer with Magnetic Clip and Stand for Cooking, Study, Homework, Facial Mask, Sport Exercise, Max to 99 Minutes 59 Seconds, Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital timer great for time management - Widely applied for your kitchen work, studies, sports or leisure. Powered by One AAA battery (NOT included)
- Large and clear LCD display - It displays minutes and seconds clearly and separately that you can even easily read countdown time from a fair distance without keeping it close by
- Easy to set up - All you have to do is set preferred time duration using minute, second and start/stop buttons on the front panel. Memory features stores the last timer setting for quick repeat use.
- Magnet and Clip- Stick on to your refrigerator door with the back magnet, pull out the clip/stand for table top use or simply clip it on your clothes as you move. Keep the timer where you need it without extra effort.
- Counts up and down-This electronic digital timer counts down from any time up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds and has an alarm that signals when time is up.There is a loud buzzing alarm. Also has a stop and restart function.
This kitchen timer is elegant attractive looking and easy to use both at home and outdoor, such as cooking, homework, facial mask, sport exercise and so on.
- Large LCD display shows minutes and seconds
- Counts Up / Down (Max 99 minutes 59 seconds)
- Loud beeps alarm
- Magnet clip and stand on back
- Memory (remembers last setting used)
- Easy to activate, simply press the Start/Stop button
- Operated with single AAA Battery (Not included)
1 x Kitchen timer stopwatch
Top Customer Reviews
I got this not to use in the kitchen, but in the laundry room. For some reason, my washer and dryer don't have alarms on them. So, when a load finishes, I often forget to put it in the dryer -- and if it's in the dryer, they sometimes stay in too long and get wrinkly.
This is a very simple timer. You just set the minutes (and seconds, if you wish), then press the start button, and that's all theere is too it. To clear the time, you press the minutes & seconds buttons at the same time. It is very simple.
It also runs on a single AAA battery. There's a clip on back, with a magnet on it, so it can clip or magnetically attach to whatever you want to stick it on. I have it stuck magnetically. It's not the strongest magnet, but does the job.
I found this timer to keep accurate time, and while the alarm isn't super loud, I can still hear it from other room. It has saved me time and I like it a lot.