Digital Glass Bathroom Scale Black - Ultra Slim Tempered Glass - by Utopia Home
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a smart high precision strain gauge sensor; 1.2 inch LCD display; auto shutdown and low battery sensor; power supplied by 2 AAA batteries (excluded)
- Graduation increments of 0.2 pounds allow for precise weight readings; capable of weighing up to 400pounds or 180kilograms
- 4 load sensors with one at each corner of the scale to provide the utmost accuracy
- Durable ultra slim tempered glass top will resist cracks and breaks; withstands any kind of thermal breakage
- Scale cleaning is very easy by just wiping clean with a cloth
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top-Rated Bathroom Scale and Weight Maintenance Tool! This Tempered Glass Digital Bathroom Scale is perfect for use in your home bathroom or medical office. Featuring instant "Step On" technology for easy reading of weight, No more tapping scale to turn on. Step on and get instant readings, this smart digital scale is accurate, efficient, and designed for clarity. A high precision strain gauge sensor and 1.2 inch LCD display show weight, overload, and low power information. Scale saves energy by automatically shutting down after 15 seconds of inactivity.
• 5 times stronger ultra slim tempered glass top
• Accurate up to 400 lbs. (180 kg)
• Graduation increments of 0.2 lbs allow for precise weight readings.
• Weighs in pounds
• Extra-large clear LCD display
• Auto zero and auto off functions
• Scale cleaning is very easy, just wipe clean with a cloth, no mess
• Please open battery case and change switch from Off to lbs.
• In case you move the scale from one place to another, please step on it after the reading on the scale turns to zero so that you get accurate results each time.
• Do not use the scale on carpet.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Etekcity||Greater Goods™||Super A Plus|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.87 x 12 x 12 in||11.75 x 11.75 x 0.75 in||11.2 x 11.2 x 1.5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Example straight from the paper:
"Attention: When above two model of scales, like starting laying aside ground, demonstrate 1.8kg/3.8lb, this value demonstration is the glass weight cannot weighing, after must let it's automatic close down."
You guys really need to fix that, however hilarious it may be.
However now that I've owned it a few months and am actively trying to lose weight, I've noticed it tends to take 3-4 different weights if you weigh yourself a few times in a row. Eventually it starts to read a steady weight but I'd rather not have to try 5 times to get it.
It's very simple. There's no guesses as to body fat, calories etc. so if you're looking for all that, keep searching.
I recently weighed my self with one of those old school scales you see that the Dr.'s office (move the measurements up or down the scale to get a balance) and it was about six pounds different than this scale. I will have to look into possible recalibration and update this review.