Digital Kitchen Scale / Food Scale - Ultra Slim, Multifunction, Easy to Clean, Large Display (grey)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE RIGHT CHOICE: You’ve found an inexpensive everyday food scale without compromise.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED: 1g resolution, 11lb capacity, easy to read. See Product Description for more.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here for whatever you need.
- MADE THE RIGHT WAY: Your purchase should have a positive impact on all the people involved.
- PAY IT FORWARD: A piece of your purchase helps the Global Orphan Project care for children in need.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOURISH DIGITAL KITCHEN SCALE
Our Food Scale has a straightforward design focused around the essential functions you need to prepare better meals. Durable plastic weighing surface and touch-sensitive buttons are easy to clean. Quickly and accurately weigh your ingredients to ensure healthy portion sizes and follow recipes more closely.
PRODUCTS: High-contrast LCD screen. Scale shuts off and calibrates automatically. Smooth plastic surface and hygienic touch-sensitive buttons are easy to clean. Large weighing surface (6x6 inches) supports up to 11lb/5kg. Tare/Zero function allows you to measure messier ingredients in a bowl. Scratch-resistant feet. Switch between grams, pounds & ounces, fluid ounces, and milliliters. 4 precision weighing sensors ensure accuracy within .1 oz/1 gm. 1 CR2032 battery (included).
SERVICE: Our team in St. Louis wants you to have a great experience with your product. Like everything we make at Greater Goods, this product comes with a digital getting started guide and video to make setup a breeze.
COMMUNITY: We set aside a portion of all Greater Goods purchases to give back to our charity partners. Nourish was built in collaboration with the Global Orphan Project, an organization that provides both basic necessities and long-term support for orphaned children. When you purchase a scale from Greater Goods, you can be confident that you are caring for your own health and the health of those in need.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's an aesthetically very 'clean' looking device.
- It has very low profile (making it easy to slide into a drawer with other items if need be)
- It's appropriately wide for weighing most items (you can easily place anything short of a normal sized dinner plate and still read the scale)
- The display is easy to read from several angles
- The display offers several measurement options (grams, ounces, pounds, milliliters, fl ounces, etc). I particularly like having both the milliliter and fl ounces measurements available.
- Device is easy to wipe clean
- As a few others have noted, the battery the unit comes with is pretty close to dead. So be ready to replace it sooner rather than later
I did note a review stating that you have to pour in liquids rather slowly to ensure an ONGOING accurate measurement. I personally don't consider that a valid criticism. I'm not aware of any kitchen scale that you can quickly dump a bunch of liquid into it and have it come up with an exact measurement immediately. Keep in mind that, particularly for liquids, you must give the device a chance to sense and then measure the amount of the ingredient being poured (usually continuously I might add) onto it. You must also give the device a few seconds to ensure that the liquid has leveled out. So, no, you can't just squirt a bunch of, say, mustard, onto the scale and expect simultaneous weighing. And pausing 3 seconds or so to ensure an accurate weigh-in of the material is hardly a severe imposition.
In any event, this is the second Greater Good item in my possession. Like the other (their bathroom scale), I find it easy to use, accurate, and easy of the eyes as well
My package arrived today and it seems to be very good quality scale that was ready to use, instinctively, right out of the box. They have easy instructions online for the little details though, easy peasy.
I’ve got to say, I’m very impressed with this company. Check out the picture I posted, reading the details if you can. Talk about giving back and minimizing waste! They’re also having a cool contest using the little temporary tattoos opposite the scale in the same photo which their site has info on as well.
I think I may have gotten a lot more than just a scale in the box, which sounds so hokie, I know. But when I finish this review I’m going back to their site to see what else they’ve got going on.
The scale in comparison to a competitor's scale had the same reading so it's well calibrated. (see pictures)
The scale had a leg up on the competitor's scale because it was able to read out lbs and oz together instead of separate (so if something weights 1.5lbs it will read out 1lb Xoz instead of just 1.5 lbs or XXoz)
In my opinion the product is pretty nice, it does what it needs to do and it's compact. Having that one weight feature of combining lbs and oz simultaneously set's it apart. If your looking for a scale that will have a nice read out feature and is affordably priced, this is it.