- File Size: 1528 KB
- Print Length: 216 pages
- Publisher: FriesenPress; 1 edition (July 31, 2013)
- Publication Date: July 31, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00E9I9H80
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,064 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Digital Minds: 12 Things Every Business Needs to Know About Digital Marketing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As is written at the beginning, it wasn't long ago that all businesses were advised to have a web site.Now, each business needs to be involved in social media.
One interesting change of the digital age is advertising.We read that advertising in the traditional way of press and broadcasting is declining while digital advertising is increasing. One of the reasons, as outlined in the book, is that digital marketing is very targetted.
Social media is well covered but because technology moves so quickly how do we know if sites like Facebook abd Twitter will still be leading.
If you want to take advantage of Digital Marketing for your business (get more revenue), then this book is a MUST.
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing