- File Size: 4908 KB
- Print Length: 318 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Shift Thought Ltd; 1 edition (July 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LZ3T66K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #500,351 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Digital Money Game: Competing in the multi-trillion dollar payments industry (The Digital Money Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
- Enjoyed reading this book - was a real eye-opener. It shows how the market has evolved and the importance of being aware of the latest trends, technologies, successes and failures. “Ignore at your own peril..”
-Well presented, the “game” paradigm makes it an exciting read.
- Liked the way the author outlines the success factors by the 7 “C”s for consumers as well as merchants
- Nice examples - the way Starbucks has benefitted due to technology enhancements and partnership with Square really highlights the benefits of embracing new technology
-Global perspective, examples of the different initiatives from all over the world, were very insightful.
This book is very helpful to imagine and learn how we will do business and exchange currency around the world over the next years. Charmaine is an expert practitioner on the digital money world and she writes clearly about this topics.
Great book to read!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce > Online Banking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research