USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter (Braided Cable), CHOETECH USB 3.1 Hub USB C to HDMI 4K Adapter with Power Delivery and USB 3.0 for Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, 2016 / 2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-in-1 USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter: Lets you connect your USB Type-C device such as a Galaxy S8, MacBook or ChromeBook to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB Type-C charging cable.( For Mobile phones, it is ONLY compatible with galaxy S8)
- USB Type C Port: With Power Delivery is attached to. Connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook 2015/2016, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, Dell XPS 13 9350, Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01, HuaWei Matebook. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910. Original adapter is highly recommended to prevent overheating.
- Type C Port has a a downward compatibility feature, which support data transmission and seed of USB 3.0.
- HDMI Port: Allows you to mirror your USB Type-C device display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 4K ultra HD resolution. For better using experience, a high quality HDMI cable is required.
- USB 3.0 Type A Port: To connect devices such as your keyboard, mouse, HDD, flash drive or a USB cable for syncing and charging your smartphone or other devices. Only supports an external hard drive the size 2.5'' and capacity less than 1TB.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
3-in-1 Multiport Adapter
The Adapter lets you connect your USB Type C device such as a MacBook to an HDMI display, while also connecting a USB A device and a USB Type C charging cable.
4K Visual Enjoyment
The adapter supports the max. resolution of 3840*2160p@/30Hz(4K*2K). You can easily share movies with your friend on a larger TV/monitor/projector.
USB 3.0 High Data Transferring Speed
With transfer rate up to 5 Gbps, allows you to connect your existing USB devices, such as keyboard, mouse, HDD, flash drive for syncing your iPhone or other devices.
USB C Port with Power Delivery
To charge your connected device while other ports are working, worry-free about power storage on connected device.
Compact premium design with aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to take out for business or trips.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- Google ChromeBook Pixel (Model:C1501W)
- Dell XPS 13 9350 and XPS 15
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HuaWei Matebook
- Microsoft Lumia 950/XL(only support Flash disk/mouse/Keyboard device)
Interfaces: 1*HDMI, 1*USB-C, 1*USB-A
What You Get?
1*CHOETECH USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter, 18-month warranty & friendly customer service
1. The USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not compatible with G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A), Sony VAIO S11 and HP Pavilion X2 12.
2. USB 3.0 port only supports an external hard drive the size 2.5'' and capacity less than 1TB.
3. The adapter does not allow USB-C smartphones or tablets to connect to a HDMI-enabled display, eg. lg g5, etc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted an HDMI adapter, and thought the USB-A & passthrough were nice additions and would reduce the number of dongles needed -- but all I got were the "additions". I have tried multiple times with my LG TV and with a Crestron AV system, but even though my new MacBook Pro correctly identifies the attached display product, both displays say "no signal". I have used my old MacBook Pro (with its native HDMI support) multiple times with each display. On the plus side, the product seems physically well made, but there are smaller & less expensive ways to get USB-A & power passthrough.
This is much much cheaper than apple one.
Their customer service was kind enough to reach out to me and offer a another cable for free of charge. :)
I'll run the data rate tests later.
Most recent customer reviews
It will not work.Read more