USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter (Braided Cable), CHOETECH USB 3.1 Hub USB C to HDMI 4K Adapter with Power Delivery and USB 3.0 for Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, 2016 / 2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-in-1 USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter: Lets you connect your USB Type-C device such as a Galaxy S8, MacBook or ChromeBook to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB Type-C charging cable.( For Mobile phones, it is ONLY compatible with galaxy S8)
- USB Type C Port: With Power Delivery is attached to. Connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook 2015/2016, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, Dell XPS 13 9350, Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01, HuaWei Matebook. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910.
- Type C Port has a a downward compatibility feature, which support data transmission and seed of USB 3.0.
- HDMI Port: Allows you to mirror your USB Type-C device display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 4K ultra HD resolution. For better using experience, a high quality HDMI cable is required.
- USB 3.0 Type A Port: To connect devices such as your keyboard, mouse, HDD, flash drive or a USB cable for syncing and charging your smartphone or other devices. Only supports an external hard drive the size 2.5'' and capacity less than 1TB.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CHOETECH-Official||DIWUER||QheTrend||MIFUN TECH||Sunvalley Brands||A-Maker|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 4.1 x 1.26 in||0.39 x 3.94 x 3.94 in||2 x 2.3 x 0.46 in||1.95 x 4.24 x 0.51 in||1.5 x 4.4 x 0.5 in||1.7 x 6.3 x 0.4 in|
|Item Weight||4 ounces||0.64 ounces||—||2.5 ounces||2.4 ounces||1.6 ounces|
|Number of Ports||3||—||3||7||6||6|
3-in-1 Multiport Adapter
The Adapter lets you connect your USB Type C device such as a MacBook to an HDMI display, while also connecting a USB A device and a USB Type C charging cable.
4K Visual Enjoyment
The adapter supports the max. resolution of 3840*2160p@/30Hz(4K*2K). You can easily share movies with your friend on a larger TV/monitor/projector.
USB 3.0 High Data Transferring Speed
With transfer rate up to 5 Gbps, allows you to connect your existing USB devices, such as keyboard, mouse, HDD, flash drive for syncing your iPhone or other devices.
USB C Port with Power Delivery
To charge your connected device while other ports are working, worry-free about power storage on connected device.
Compact premium design with aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to take out for business or trips.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
- 2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- Google ChromeBook Pixel (Model:C1501W)
- Dell XPS 13 9350 and XPS 15
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HuaWei Matebook
- Microsoft Lumia 950/XL(only support Flash disk/mouse/Keyboard device)
Interfaces: 1*HDMI, 1*USB-C, 1*USB-A
What You Get?
1*CHOETECH USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter, 18-month warranty & friendly customer service
1. The USB C Digital AV Multiport Adapter is not compatible with G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A), Sony VAIO S11 and HP Pavilion X2 12.
2. USB 3.0 port only supports an external hard drive the size 2.5'' and capacity less than 1TB.
3. The adapter does not allow USB-C smartphones or tablets to connect to a HDMI-enabled display, eg. lg g5, etc.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted an HDMI adapter, and thought the USB-A & passthrough were nice additions and would reduce the number of dongles needed -- but all I got were the "additions". I have tried multiple times with my LG TV and with a Crestron AV system, but even though my new MacBook Pro correctly identifies the attached display product, both displays say "no signal". I have used my old MacBook Pro (with its native HDMI support) multiple times with each display. On the plus side, the product seems physically well made, but there are smaller & less expensive ways to get USB-A & power passthrough.
This is much much cheaper than apple one.
Their customer service was kind enough to reach out to me and offer a another cable for free of charge. :)
I'll run the data rate tests later.
I had issue with the original Apple adapter with my Dell monitor. Most Dell monitors will go to sleep when the computer sleeps. With the Apple adapter, after the Macbook goes to sleep, it causes my Dell monitor to go into a wakeup and sleep cycle continuously. What's worse is the monitor becomes completely unresponsive, so I can't even access the menu to change input. This same issue was present when I tried a 2015 Macbook with another Apple adapter. When I bought the 2016 Macbook with another Apple adapter, it prompted me to let it apply an update to the adapter. I was hopeful that it would solve this problem with my Dell monitor. It didn't. Another note on the Apple adapter. I noticed that even while the Macbook is off, there's a noticeable warmth on the Apple adapter, indicating power consumption even while not in use. The Choe adapter stays cold when not in use.
Most recent customer reviews
I have consistently had issues with this product, ranging from overheating to finally files being...Read more