- Series: Digital Education and Learning
- Hardcover: 98 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Pivot; 2014 edition (March 28, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137430737
- ISBN-13: 978-1137430731
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,095,511 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Digital Networking for School Reform: The Online Grassroots Efforts of Parent and Teacher Activists (Digital Education and Learning) 2014th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Melanie Landon-Hays is Assistant Professor of Literacy Education at Western Oregon University, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|