MeMeDa GM900 Digital Non-Contact IR Laser Infrared Thermometer Gun Temperature Tester
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AGM Precise non-contact thermometer, lightweight, safe and easy to use.
- Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit and LCD display.
- Laser on/off switch, Auto power off & temperature data hold.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable. MAX, MIN, AVG, DIF reading.
- Suitable for: hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical
Product : AGM Infrared Thermometer GM900
Measuring range: Between -50 °C and 900 °C (Between -58 °F and 1652 °F)
Accuracy: ± 1.5% or ± 1.5ºC
Repeatability: ± 1% or ± 1ºC
Distance Spot Radio: 12:1
Emissivity: 0.10~1.00 adjustable
Resolution: 0.1ºC / 0.1ºF
Response time: 500 milliseconds
Power: DC 9V battery (Battery Not Included)
Laser ON/OFF Switch. Low battery indication.
Supports MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading.
Supports high / low temperature alarm setup.
Laser pointer for accurate target aiming.
With data store recall function and data hold function.
Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation.
LED back light design for operation under poor illumination.
°C / °F selection and laser traget pointer ON /OFF selection.
One-handed design for simple and convenient operation!!
Small size, lightweight and portable!!
Package Include :
1 x AGM Infrared Thermometer GM900.
1 x Operating instructions.