- Series: Photography Educators Series
- Paperback: 190 pages
- Publisher: Focal Press; 1 edition (September 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 113879449X
- ISBN-13: 978-1138794498
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #341,740 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Digital Photo Assignments: Projects for All Levels of Photography Classes (Photography Educators Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Steve Anchell has taught digital and darkroom classes at Oregon State University, and has conducted workshops since 1979 at institutions such as the International Center for Photography, Santa Fe Photographic Workshops, and UCLA. Steve is a former contributing editor to Outdoor Photographer, Camera & Darkroom, and PhotoWork magazines, and has written for many other major photography magazines. He is the author of The Variable Contrast Printing Manual and coauthor of The Darkroom Cookbook, The Film Developing Cookbook, published by Focal Press.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now