Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on January 30, 2010
I bought this camera for Christmas for my 6 year old soon instead of the fisher price kids digital camera. I thought being a 3mp it would produce better quality than the fisher price. I was mistaken. Even after transferring the images to my computer they are fuzzy, poor quality, and the lighting absolutely sucks. When the flash is on it washes everything out, when its off you can't see the subject at all if the picture is taken inside. We have not been able to try it outdoors yet. My son was able to figure out the features and it is easy for him to use. He enjoys the camera and doesn't seem to have any complaints about it. I should have spent a little extra money and gotten him a cheap namebrand camera made for adults. I would not suggest this camera for other children if you are looking for printable pictures.
on February 28, 2013
First of all, I received this today, it does not look like the same camera. Second, I am totally disappointed in it. This is the second Disney camera I bought. One I bought in a store, and this is the second. The first one was a Christmas Gift for my Grandaughter, and my son was to embarrased to tell me, it was a Princess camera, that the button to take the picture was missing, it was a defect, and my granddaughter was very disapointed when she went to use it. It was too late to bring it back.

I ordered this one for her and received it today, first of all I don't think it is the same one I ordered, and there was absoutely no paper work for me to return it. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo upset and disapointed.
Annette Cataldo
on August 19, 2010
I bought this for my two year old because he loves mommy's camera. I don't know what people expect for a thirty dollar camera, but, reading the reviews I think a little to much. I would compare this camera to digital cameras five years ago, they worked fine just a little slow. You have to hold it still a little longer than new cameras in order to get a clear picture, but again it's only thirty bucks. We're not huge Disney fans but being able to add characters to pictures is also fun, it IS intended to be a childs camera. Good buy overall I think. And make sure to get the Pix Max camera, not the Pix Click. Huge difference. Pix max as lcd screen and adjustable flash, click does not.
on January 4, 2013
This is a cool camera for kids. The screen is small and hard to see what it is you are shooting, but my 5 year old just points and clicks anyways so it's not that big of a draw back. The pics come out crisp on the computer and the software is easy to navigate. I give it 3 stars based on my standards, but my 5 year old loves it just because it's his first real camera and it's fun to watch him experiment with taking different kinds of pictures. Money well spent indeed.
on September 15, 2013
My wife ordered this for our granddaughter without looking at it very close. She thought it was a basic point-and-shoot camera without any bells and whistles. This is really just a medium high-tech toy. You take pictures with it, then download them on your computer to modify them several different ways, then print them out from your computer. That's it. When I realized what it was, I sent it back without even opening the package.
on August 10, 2009
I almost didn't buy this camera because of all the negative reviews posted, UNTIL it became obvious that they weren't talking about this model. Amazon do something about this!!!

The camera works fine and provides adequate pictures. The flash indoors is a bit "hot" but most of the time my 5 year old will be takeing pictures outside. The picture quality is adequate as well. It is easy for my daughter to use and doesn't have any games to distract her and run down the battries like other "kids" cameras.

Things I would change: I would add a distinct "click" to let her know that it is OK to take the camera down from her eye (she wants to look at the picture as soon as she has pushed the button). I would also ad a rechargeable battery that can be charged on the sync cable.

I can't complain too much about the shortcomings of the camera as it was under $30. I spent $25 for a Polaroid camera that looked like a game controller and took .3 megapixel (640x480) pictures. This is a true 3.0 megapixel camera AND you can add an SD card if your kid really takes a lot of photos.

This review is for the Disney Pix MAX 3.0 Megapixel camera. Beware that there are Pix and Pix mini that are probably receiving the poorer reviews.
on January 25, 2009
Picture quality is horrible and that's with decent light. Forget anything darker than a very bright room.
The overlay thing can be kind of fun for the kids but the almost indistinguishable photo part will keep it from lasting.
It's fairly sturdy, more than a standard camera anyway.
You're better off getting a used 1 or 2 megapixel camera at the same price.

For some reason I can't give this thing less than 2 stars. It really only gets a 1 from me.
on June 9, 2015
Is extremely small and difficult for toddler fingers to use. Also, is not compatible with my computer (should have been) and cannot download the pics.
on February 21, 2015
I cannot export the pictures in the camera at all. Just do not want to bother to return it. Anyone can help me with the picture transfer of this camera? Thanks!
on September 1, 2016
Very tiny even for my 3 year old.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question