Digital Concept High Resolution 3-piece Filter Set (UV, Fluorescent, Polarizer) For The Nikon D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-200mm, 24-120mm, 135mm, 180mm, 24-85mm)Nikon Lenses
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Filter Kit Includes 3 Filters :
- FILTER UV: Protects your camera's lens from scratches, dust, dirt, moisture, and fingerprints, while reducing unwanted ulra-violet light.
- FILTER PL: Polarizers let you acheive vibrant color saturation, reduce or eliminate glare and reflections from non-metallic objects and glass surfaces, and minimize haze.
- FILTER FD: The F-DL fluorescent light correction filter gives true-to-life color rendition by removing the harsh yellow-green cast ordinarily resulting from fluorescent bulbs. When shooting under natural light, a fluorescent filter dramatically increases color satruation of subjects.
- Multi-coated optical glass for enhanced optical resolution , Includes protective carrying case , Backed by a 15 year USA warranty , Includes DB ROTH Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
The filter can be rotated to determine the amount of reflection to be removed. Lens filters are translucent pieces of glass placed in front of a camera lens to alter or adjust the light entering the camera, and more importantly to protect the camera lens. Lens filters improve photographs by giving you control over light and allowing you to emphasize the features of a scene that you consider most important. This filter kit is a combination of the three essential filters no photographer should be without. PLEASE NOTE: Some cameras require an adapter tube to fit the filters