Pico Flex Dolly "Only" Digital DSLR Skater Camera Dolly Slider Table Top Dolly By Photography and Cinema
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Metal Construction, built tough to last
- Travel Size, Useful, Simple
- Featured on Engadget, Gizmodo, PetaPixel, Lifehacker
- Cheesycam approved design. Dolly Only
- FREE Carrying Pouch, Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty. For more information please refer to photograph and cinema website
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||2.8 x 6.4 x 9.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.03 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
- This 'kit' comes with the dolly, a friction arm, a clip, and a nifty carrying case.
- All of the components seem to be pretty high quality and the dolly itself is relatively heavy (for such a small device) and solid.
- The front and rear axles can be rotated to make it easy to setup circular shots for a wide range of circumferences. There is a 1/4"-20 mounting screw in the center and two threaded near each axle.
- The short friction arm comes with a hot shoe adapter and 1/4-20" screws on each end. One of the features that I found to be remarkable is the single knob that is use to loosen and and tighten all three joints together
- The Shark Clip is a small clip that screws onto one of the ends of the friction arm and can easily hold a small camera or iPhone without having to bother with screwing/unscrewing the device from the tripod mount
Highly recommended. It might seem expensive but the alternatives are even more expensive. You can always go the DIY route but for those of who'd rather spend the time shooting video this is a great option.
|Length: 4:44 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product. The roll is very smooth. The wheels stay at the angle they were set at. And the storage bag is padded and very well made. The quality is excellent.Published 3 months ago by Troy Vincent
The Skater and carrying case came in great condition but I expected the Flex arm to be includedPublished 18 months ago by Bryan