Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ADC Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, Adtemp 429, White
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Non-invasive temperature measurement delivers clinically accurate readings in about one second, perfect for rapid screening in medical environments, offices, restaurants, and more
- Measures at the forehead with no skin contact required; minimizes risk of cross contamination
- °F/°C switchable display, large backlit LCD, 30-reading memory, audible beep when measurement is complete (with night mode feature to mute volume)
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) with battery life of about 2,000 readings
- Compact, ergonomic design, measures 5.0" x 2.06" x 1.75" (130 mm x 52 mm x 44.5 mm), weighs 3.0 oz (87 g) with batteries
|Manufacturer Series Number||429|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Style||429 Non-Contact Thermometer|
|Temperature Rating||Ambient: 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
The Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required. It’s a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. You’ll get accurate, easy-to-read measurements in about one second, with audible feedback when reading is complete. Complete with two AAA batteries (included) and a two-year warranty. Please note: This item is currently shipping with an all-white housing.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Product detailsStyle:429 Non-Contact Thermometer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 2.06 x 1.75 x 5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 429
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 22, 2016
- Manufacturer : ADC
- ASIN : B0711YF59S
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,815 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 8 second read out
- Quality unit with flexible tip, comes with a hard plastic cover (and a set of disposable probe sleeves for safer usage)
- Display is large enough for the older members of our family to use. Shows the temp with coloring in green for temperatures below 99.5 degrees and red for 99.6 and higher. Not sure if this feature is necessary but it is different than other thermometers we've owned.
- 2 year warranty should cover long enough for a $10.50 item.
- This is both a pro and a con. Has an auto-off feature so you can't leave it in on and in a drawer running down the battery. That's the pro part. The con part is the auto off takes just a little too long to turn off. Minor issue though
As for accuracy, I'm not that concerned as when I receive this thermometer I recorded my "normal" temperature over several days. I now go by that number to determine if I have a fever.
FWIW I read an article that the "normal" body temperature is slowly decreasing.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on May 1, 2021